09-11-2015, 11:52 PM #1
Jimmy
Supreme
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

There have been rumors of PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 no longer getting DLC Updates. Rockstar provided some insight in a recent Q&A.

Originally posted by another user
Q: "We're told this update is skipping PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Have we seen the last of free content updates for the older consoles? Is it that they just can't handle this newer stuff anymore?"

A: "The Freemode Events update will be the first to come to PS4, Xbox One, and PC only. We managed to pack in two years’ worth of free updates onto the older platforms, but after the release of Heists we started to run into some very real memory constraints. We knew moving forward that the game’s online performance could be in jeopardy if we continued to pile in new content. But after some creative programming, we were able to deliver the two-part Ill-Gotten Gains update."

So will we be getting any more DLC on PS3 or Xbox 360? Possibly, but from the sound of it, Rockstar is very limited with space so we can't expect any big DLC, if anything.

Source : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jimmy ; 09-11-2015 at 11:55 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Jimmy for this useful post:

2much4u, ETERNALDRAGONS, Father Luckeyy, Kryptus, RoRoH_AR, RTE
09-12-2015, 06:09 AM #2
BENJYxFRANK
I am error
Its probably not more than enough space than we think, it's possible that there is enough room for another gun slot and a few tweaks (patches) I'm afraid rockstar is secretly turning against the modding community.
09-12-2015, 08:37 AM #3
Chop
NGU'S 2nd Cutest Member
im sure theres enough space, i had a friend call rockstar on the mic on gta, and the rockstar worker says an i quote "there will be a update for the ps3 just for the modders and hackers" probably a way to get rid of the menus..
09-13-2015, 04:25 AM #4
zAurraa
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Genji
im sure theres enough space, i had a friend call rockstar on the mic on gta, and the rockstar worker says an i quote "there will be a update for the ps3 just for the modders and hackers" probably a way to get rid of the menus..

they will never get rid of menus correct me if im wrong but i think once they said they will stop modders and hackers but have never stopped them
09-13-2015, 05:15 AM #5
Chop
NGU'S 2nd Cutest Member
Originally posted by zAurraa View Post
they will never get rid of menus correct me if im wrong but i think once they said they will stop modders and hackers but have never stopped them

who knowz, i want to see what rockstar has up their sleeves!! lol but tbh im tired of all these noob modderz who think they rule gta an start fukin with you for no reasons...like literally im using a menu n i just sit there editing my car get blown up n get attatched to n put a million things on me for no reasons Not Happy or Sad half n half i really want a update

The following 4 users say thank you to Chop for this useful post:

Mikevigi, policedu, smoochy1993, YouGotThreeEyes
09-13-2015, 12:57 PM #6
Originally posted by Genji
who knowz, i want to see what rockstar has up their sleeves!! lol but tbh im tired of all these noob modderz who think they rule gta an start fukin with you for no reasons...like literally im using a menu n i just sit there editing my car get blown up n get attatched to n put a million things on me for no reasons Not Happy or Sad half n half i really want a update

yeah what the fuck is up with that i hardly use god mode and because my psn has hax in it i join a join a lobby and as soon as i see my screen i have forcefield on and objects

The following 3 users say thank you to smoochy1993 for this useful post:

Chop, CodfatherKilla, YouGotThreeEyes
09-17-2015, 09:13 PM #7
wow :d
09-25-2015, 05:37 PM #8
Yeah, sorry about that :usa:
09-26-2015, 09:59 AM #9
Originally posted by Chop

ha I know what you mean it's really annoying when all you want to do is have fun and some dickwad comes around blowing everything up, attaching things, and making lag.
09-28-2015, 03:09 AM #10
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

There have been rumors of PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 no longer getting DLC Updates. Rockstar provided some insight in a recent Q&A.

So will we be getting any more DLC on PS3 or Xbox 360? Possibly, but from the sound of it, Rockstar is very limited with space so we can't expect any big DLC, if anything.

Source : You must login or register to view this content.

I think the only DLC we're getting now are better security systems as an attempt to stop modders, but the security has gone down...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo