09-23-2015, 08:15 AM #1
Nothing2Suss
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Who else thinks GTA should bring back the Chainsaw? One of - if not, the best weapons in the GTA series! They brought brass knuckles back, now they should bring the chainsaw back, I saw an outfit someone wanted to save & I could picture them running around with the chainsaw in that outfit (which spring this thought to me.)

The following user thanked Nothing2Suss for this useful post:

jah88
09-23-2015, 08:26 AM #2
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by Nothing2Suss View Post
Who else thinks GTA should bring back the Chainsaw? One of - if not, the best weapons in the GTA series! They brought brass knuckles back, now they should bring the chainsaw back, I saw an outfit someone wanted to save & I could picture them running around with the chainsaw in that outfit (which spring this thought to me.)

I would love that honestly. Imagine going up to people and started cutting them in half tears

Thread moved to Grand Theft Auto 5
Last edited by RTE ; 09-23-2015 at 09:38 AM.
09-23-2015, 08:36 AM #3
Rey
Gym leader
Originally posted by ResistTheEarth View Post
I would love that honestly. Imagine going up to people and started cutting them in half tears

Too brutal yoo wat
09-23-2015, 08:37 AM #4
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by Sensual View Post
Too brutal yoo wat

Kappa Kappa
09-23-2015, 09:01 AM #5
Nothing2Suss
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ResistTheEarth View Post

Fuuuuuck yeaaaah!
09-23-2015, 09:22 AM #6
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Who else thinks GTA should bring back the Chainsaw? One of - if not, the best weapons in the GTA series! They brought brass knuckles back, now they should bring the chainsaw back, I saw an outfit someone wanted to save & I could picture them running around with the chainsaw in that outfit (which spring this thought to me.)

Yeah, we could do with some new weapons.

Originally posted by Sensual View Post
Too brutal yoo wat

Just close your eyes when getting killed with it then!
09-25-2015, 02:58 AM #7
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator

I would like to see the flame thrower again as well. That would be awesome !
09-25-2015, 02:59 AM #8
Nothing2Suss
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post
I would like to see the flame thrower again as well. That would be awesome !

Chainsaw, flame thrower, Katana sword!
09-25-2015, 08:56 AM #9
Nothing2Suss
Do a barrel roll!
Chainsaw, flame thrower, Katana sword!

And also the meat cleaver & Machete from Vice City (I think also San Andreas.)
09-25-2015, 12:57 PM #10
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie

The chainsaw reminds me of all the amazing weapons you could have in Gta San Andreas... I wish we could have all the weapons from San Andreas, especially holding SMGs in both handsHappy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo