Post: How To: Remove Objects Placed On You From A Modder!
10-05-2015, 12:39 PM #1
iAmDylanJAlvis
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, today, I was in a lobby with another modder, and he got mad apparently and started placing stuff on me, and I placed stuff on him and he left, so I was stuck in the lobby and I still had every object still stuck to me. So, I killed one of my friends by accident, and they sent me a One on One Deathmatch Request, so I accepted it, jokingly. :lol: So, we were shooting eachother and they killed me! (I dont turn on God Mode because I think its stupid and I dont want my K/D to be high, its currently at 4.20 Know what I mean ) So, after I respawned, ALL the objects were removed off of me. So, heres the steps if you didnt really get them in my explanation..

This is for people who are NOT on CFW's, and are on OFW's and do not know how to get modded objects off of them.

1.) Modder places objects on you,
2.) You shoot or kill friend and they send you a One on One Deathmatch, and you accept,
3.) Let your friend kill you,
4.) After you respawn, all objects will be removed from you, so you can exit the deathmatch whenever you please.

Not Bad I havent seen this anywhere, and im not sure if this is the right section to place it, so feel free to move it where neccessary. :bye:
Last edited by iAmDylanJAlvis ; 01-04-2016 at 04:58 PM.

The following user thanked iAmDylanJAlvis for this useful post:

Strappedc4
10-06-2015, 10:54 AM #11
i have seen this somewhere but this will be usefull for people that dont know Enzo
10-06-2015, 02:24 PM #12
iAmDylanJAlvis
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 47 View Post
It's good but there is another one more effective but you should have a mod menu
1-lunch your mod menu
2-go to model change
3-choose what ever one you like
after these steps you find you r self out of the map but for few seconds and you will be re spawn again with no object Kryptus

THIS IS FOR OFW USERS! Read entire post, please. Facepalm
10-09-2015, 07:39 PM #13
Originally posted by iAmDylanJAlvis View Post
So, today, I was in a lobby with another modder, and he got mad apparently and started placing stuff on me, and I placed stuff on him and he left, so I was stuck in the lobby and I still had every object still stuck to me. So, I killed one of my friends by accident, and they sent me a One on One Deathmatch Request, so I accepted it, jokingly. :lol: So, we were shooting eachother and they killed me! (I dont turn on God Mode because I think its stupid and I dont want my K/D to be high, its currently at 4.20 Know what I mean ) So, after I respawned, ALL the objects were removed off of me. So, heres the steps if you didnt really get them in my explanation..

This is for people who are NOT on CFW's, and are on OFW's and do not know how to get modded objects off of them.

1.) Modder places objects on you,
2.) You shoot or kill friend and they send you a One on One Deathmatch, and you accept,
3.) Let your friend kill you,
4.) After you respawn, all objects will be removed from you, so you can exit the deathmatch whenever you please.

Not Bad I havent seen this anywhere, and im not sure if this is the right section to place it, so feel free to move it where neccessary. :bye:

thanks man ill tell my friends about it since other modder usually join me and start spamming us with objects, luckly im host so i just kick them, thanks again!

The following user thanked johnnyy9262 for this useful post:

iAmDylanJAlvis
10-10-2015, 05:52 AM #14
iAmDylanJAlvis
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by johnnyy9262 View Post

thanks man ill tell my friends about it since other modder usually join me and start spamming us with objects, luckly im host so i just kick them, thanks again!

Welcome, and thank YOU! :yes:
01-04-2016, 04:58 PM #15
iAmDylanJAlvis
Do a barrel roll!
Bump.
01-11-2016, 06:00 PM #16
Tysons
Keeper
ok officer glad your here to police the situation gold star. and wrong is spelt wrong go to google how to spell .............. .
01-13-2016, 02:33 PM #17
ajb22
Haxor!
Originally posted by Tysons View Post
ok officer glad your here to police the situation gold star. and wrong is spelt wrong go to google how to spell .............. .

you're* not "your"... maybe you should learn to spell before you start judging other people on their spelling?
01-16-2016, 02:17 PM #18
Originally posted by 47 View Post
It's good but there is another one more effective but you should have a mod menu
1-lunch your mod menu
2-go to model change
3-choose what ever one you like
after these steps you find you r self out of the map but for few seconds and you will be re spawn again with no object Kryptus

Ofw only
01-16-2016, 02:19 PM #19
Do ppl know whats ofw ?? Lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo