10-10-2015, 08:46 PM #1
llBeastModell
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); See since R* stopped updating PS3 & XBOX 360 if nobody started modding scripts wouldn't be patched and now that no more updates means no more mods being patched and now all the good shit is patched when everybody on modding forums said they wouldn't mod the game til at lease 3 years after the game came out
10-10-2015, 10:54 PM #2
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by llBeastModell View Post
See since R* stopped updating PS3 & XBOX 360 if nobody started modding scripts wouldn't be patched and now that no more updates means no more mods being patched and now all the good shit is patched when everybody on modding forums said they wouldn't mod the game til at lease 3 years after the game came out

This is very badly worded, however they will still be "patching" things. Not everything is client sideSmile
10-11-2015, 04:00 AM #3
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by StackOverflow View Post
This is very badly worded, however they will still be "patching" things. Not everything is client sideSmile

he said if no one would have done script mods back when the game came out it wouldn't have gotten patched and now since there is no more updates you could use the script mods on ofw :p

The following 3 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy, Saint Goofy, Scouse Power
10-11-2015, 09:35 AM #4
UltimateMods
Pokemon Trainer
i just lost IQ levels reading this

The following 15 users say thank you to UltimateMods for this useful post:

#Dragoss, Dominator666, Egzec, hello10110, HeroWin, iTzzTrojan, JustFuSiOn, KokoTokes13, MrDylanHax, Shenay, smoochy1993, Twerkshot, WannaSmex_, Weed420Modz, xK ELITE GaminG
10-13-2015, 05:10 PM #5
beastinRAPPER
< ^ > < ^ >
See since R* stopped updating PS3 & XBOX 360 if nobody started modding scripts wouldn't be patched and now that no more updates means no more mods being patched and now all the good shit is patched when everybody on modding forums said they wouldn't mod the game til at lease 3 years after the game came out

Pointless post? Lol RockStar isnt done updating for last gen. They are just very limited on what they can do now. Who cares that mods sre getting patched. Most of them can be bypassed.

The following user thanked beastinRAPPER for this useful post:

iTzzTrojan
10-13-2015, 08:30 PM #6

Thank god OFW can't mod. They are fucking retards. See what was happening when DNS was out?

The following 2 users say thank you to GTALoverz for this useful post:

SlickLikeWhat, smoochy1993
10-13-2015, 08:44 PM #7
ResistTheGlo
Do a barrel roll!
When Will They Patch Double Roll, No Recoil, and modded snacks and armor? Im a modder, but I would still like this to be patched because I actually play this game legitimately and very competitively in free aim. I think that this is ruining the free aim community. Mods are not a problem because you need a cfw ps3, but when will the account tweaks and mods be patched for 360/ PS3?
10-13-2015, 09:15 PM #8
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by JuGGMaN621 View Post
When Will They Patch Double Roll, No Recoil, and modded snacks and armor? Im a modder, but I would still like this to be patched because I actually play this game legitimately and very competitively in free aim. I think that this is ruining the free aim community. Mods are not a problem because you need a cfw ps3, but when will the account tweaks and mods be patched for 360/ PS3?

Nobody knows the exact time that R* will patch things. They made it so that modded stats don't transfer when they did the last update for nextgen and pc. I am sure when R* decides to update PS3 they will patch the modded stats for us also.

The following user thanked Jgood for this useful post:

ResistTheGlo
10-13-2015, 09:17 PM #9
ResistTheGlo
Do a barrel roll!
Aight, I just hope they do so people can show their true skill and gun game in free aim

The following user thanked ResistTheGlo for this useful post:

Twerkshot
10-14-2015, 01:09 AM #10
.EXE
Hurah!
1. to late to post lol 2. didn't make much sense

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo