11-30-2015, 10:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

So I haven't seen any post about this but I really want this to be released! If you played gtaSA-MP you know why, so sign to reach 10k signatures and share with others.

Vote for the authorization to continue the development of the multiplayer mod GTA:MP. Take-Two Interactive Software decided to ban this alternative multiplayer for GTA V. Together, we can do something!

11-30-2015, 04:01 PM #2
PlainOldMe-101
Bounty hunter
I'm not going to vote, because it's simply down to the people involved to decide if they want to carry on/start irrespective of Take Two/Rockstar's ban/objections.
Sure it's nice to get a feel for what people think, but if it matters that much to make it happen - then go ahead and damn the consequences or don't.
It's in your hands, those of you who are involved, but I'm pretty certain that people will back you and make it come alive by using the end result, but they shouldn't be the motivation you decide over.
If I had given the concept of 'it'll be a waste of time if nobody is interested' dictate the sanity of half my 'Saturday morning' work projects and all my personal ones, I'd never have embarked on them and been worse off for not enduring it and gaining as much of success or failure as I may have done from the impact of others on the end result.
If it matters, just do it and damn the opinions and interests of others as if it suits them to use it, they'll use it and if not, well you learnt a lot more along the way than seeing it die a death (unlikely if you're working in head-screwed-on mode of thinking and an unhealthy dose of insane motivation) Smile
11-30-2015, 04:11 PM #3
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by dolby1 View Post

So I haven't seen any post about this but I really want this to be released! If you played gtaSA-MP you know why, so sign to reach 10k signatures and share with others.

Vote for the authorization to continue the development of the multiplayer mod GTA:MP. Take-Two Interactive Software decided to ban this alternative multiplayer for GTA V. Together, we can do something!

I don't understand why you should use GTA MP instead of FiveM? FiveM now has no information on their website due to Rockstar getting pissed off about it but they are still developing it so why are GTAMP needing support to get back to development? It's almost like a publicity stunt. I'm not going to sign just because I feel FiveM was the original mp mod for GTA5 and is trying to achieve similar things to MTA from GTASA.
Last edited by DrZepto ; 11-30-2015 at 04:19 PM.
12-01-2015, 06:36 AM #4
Originally posted by DrZepto View Post
I don't understand why you should use GTA MP instead of FiveM? FiveM now has no information on their website due to Rockstar getting pissed off about it but they are still developing it so why are GTAMP needing support to get back to development? It's almost like a publicity stunt. I'm not going to sign just because I feel FiveM was the original mp mod for GTA5 and is trying to achieve similar things to MTA from GTASA.

GTA MP was going to be 10x better then this fiveM. I never even heard of fiveM.
12-02-2015, 01:00 AM #5

The following user thanked TheRichSlut for this useful post:

dolby1
12-02-2015, 05:50 AM #6
Originally posted by NoTeZ View Post
ResistTheSun

ResistTheSun nice sig lol +1 You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by dolby1 ; 12-02-2015 at 05:58 AM.
12-02-2015, 07:57 AM #7
AbusedTampon
Ball Till I Fall
Originally posted by dolby1 View Post
GTA MP was going to be 10x better then this fiveM. I never even heard of fiveM.

TBH SA:MP had a fucked sync whereas MTA (Alternative GTA:SA MP mod) had a much better sync. One of my friends is one of the developers on FiveM, they're still working on FiveM but this time they are staying under the radar to prevent any more problems with R* as they banned all of their social club accounts and access to GTA V on PC.
12-02-2015, 11:36 AM #8
ian_
Hurah!
ifit was a vote and not a petition i would have voted far more worthwile things to pertition about
12-03-2015, 01:17 AM #9
Originally posted by ian
ifit was a vote and not a petition i would have voted far more worthwile things to pertition about

well of course there more important things to petition about lol. You don't have to sign :salll:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo