01-16-2016, 12:16 AM #1
Nothing2Suss
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU. I think Rockstar should add some fun in the game by making car yards (instead of always having to use the Internet to buy a car) - where you can go into the yard , go to the counter & an option will come up "press *** to purchase a vehicle" & there's a certain list of vehicles in different yards.

Like;
- paleto bay & sandy shores there may be 4x4 & off roading vehicles.
- toward the main airport & near the high end apartments they have high end & luxury cars / suv
- near grove street & run down areas they have older cars like the gang type cars & basics

I don't know if it makes sense to you's, but it makes sense to me..

Thanks for listening :P

The following 2 users say thank you to Nothing2Suss for this useful post:

Hectic-Abby,
01-16-2016, 05:32 PM #2
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by Nothing2Suss View Post
Hey NGU. I think Rockstar should add some fun in the game by making car yards (instead of always having to use the Internet to buy a car) - where you can go into the yard , go to the counter & an option will come up "press *** to purchase a vehicle" & there's a certain list of vehicles in different yards.

Like;
- paleto bay & sandy shores there may be 4x4 & off roading vehicles.
- toward the main airport & near the high end apartments they have high end & luxury cars / suv
- near grove street & run down areas they have older cars like the gang type cars & basics

I don't know if it makes sense to you's, but it makes sense to me..

Thanks for listening :P

I love the 2nd one, it would be cool if we had like a luxury house/apartment near the airport. Would be pretty cool Happy
01-17-2016, 04:14 AM #3
Nothing2Suss
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ResistTheEarth View Post
I love the 2nd one, it would be cool if we had like a luxury house/apartment near the airport. Would be pretty cool Happy

It would be awesome Happy
01-17-2016, 12:08 PM #4
Originally posted by Nothing2Suss View Post
It would be awesome Happy

Couldn't agree more.
01-19-2016, 07:46 AM #5
xZerTza
Do a barrel roll!
Actually sounds amazing Smile
01-22-2016, 12:20 AM #6
notoriousCFW
Little One
or if they added a panel on the outside by a mod shop,/los santos customs, press right on dpad or something and brings up a car menu with the price next to it
01-23-2016, 01:47 AM #7
me too man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo