01-29-2016, 04:34 PM #1
dawoodk786
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you think R* has been holding up on DLCs because they are thinking about releasing expansion packs for old gen?
01-29-2016, 05:29 PM #2
The main reason for not releasing onto last gen consoles is because of the limitations of the consoles themselves. Wont be any releases of the new dlcs on ps3 or xbox 360 seen.
01-29-2016, 07:05 PM #3
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
the game is already running like shit (under 25-30 FPS) ... I would like rockstar remove some DLC's ... but yeah , they would never do this , because running like shit on old gen is a good thing for them , we are slowly forced to buy next gen .
Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-29-2016 at 07:14 PM.
01-29-2016, 08:48 PM #4
dawoodk786
Little One
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
the game is already running like shit (under 25-30 FPS) ... I would like rockstar remove some DLC's ... but yeah , they would never do this , because running like shit on old gen is a good thing for them , we are slowly forced to buy next gen .

I have next gen but its kinda boring without the mods and the fact that they take sooo long on updating new things I still play on old gen Smile It would be better if they had GTA Online on a separate disk... i wouldn't mind swapping disks to go from story mode to online of it means the game will be more capable lol 😀
01-29-2016, 08:49 PM #5
dawoodk786
Little One
Originally posted by UnknownKiller View Post
The main reason for not releasing onto last gen consoles is because of the limitations of the consoles themselves. Wont be any releases of the new dlcs on ps3 or xbox 360 seen.

I'm sure if they remove a few things such as a load of shit vehicles that no one touches they can do a lot more
01-29-2016, 08:51 PM #6
dawoodk786
Little One
I can get neons with mods on old gen and they work perfectly but R*s excuse for not having them anyway is due to the 'limitations'
01-29-2016, 08:51 PM #7
Originally posted by dawoodk786 View Post
I'm sure if they remove a few things such as a load of shit vehicles that no one touches they can do a lot more

No the hardware limitations honestly are already so large they wouldn't be able to do alot. For example I know yachts are basically impossible to have on last gen. The hardware is way to outdated for todays standards.
01-29-2016, 08:53 PM #8
dawoodk786
Little One
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post

Idk if its just me but the mods take up a lot more space but ever since I have been using mods my game has been loading much faster Smile
01-29-2016, 08:59 PM #9
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by dawoodk786 View Post
Idk if its just me but the mods take up a lot more space but ever since I have been using mods my game has been loading much faster Smile

maybe since you're using CFW it loads faster ... yeah because OFW reads DISK + HDD , but CFW reads HDD + HDD wich makes it faster

and yeah , splitting gta on 2 different games would be cool , online and storymode , maybe this way online would run smoother and less buggy
Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-29-2016 at 11:05 PM.
01-30-2016, 12:49 AM #10
dawoodk786
Little One
Originally posted by UnknownKiller View Post
No the hardware limitations honestly are already so large they wouldn't be able to do alot. For example I know yachts are basically impossible to have on last gen. The hardware is way to outdated for todays standards.

I can get a yacht with mods and its fine

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo