04-17-2016, 03:56 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So guys share the craziest things you have seen GTA 5 Online, not moments from a videos online.

Once i was driving around with my friend in a blista, on ps3 i think we were around lvl 30 something and some guy start chasing us with a Jet from sandy shores to the city and as soon as we got to los santos the guy in the jet started flying lower and lower, eventually he was so low to car that friend popped him with his AP pistol, i wish i had my capture card plugged in that day.

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

Member35342235
09-12-2016, 03:04 PM #20
I've noticed since getting my ps4 yesterday that the traffic does not care about you. They don't stop like they do on ps3. Crossing a highway is harder because traffic is faster and doesn't stop. They will just hit you. I've gotten killed at least 20 times from traffic in the 8 hours I've had the ps4.
09-13-2016, 12:47 AM #21
The craziest thing? Hmmm. Not to sure. Iv seen a lot of crazy shit. But maybe the fact that on ps4 when I shoot someone, because of lag or idk, there health seems to go down really slowly when I'm giving them head shots?!?!? Maybe it's just me stare
09-30-2016, 08:43 PM #22
SlicesOfSylvii
Do a barrel roll!
I once walked up to myself in a session. It wasn't a clone or anything as had my gamertag above it. It then vanished. Freaky lag after being killed.
10-08-2016, 08:32 PM #23
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Jon
So guys share the craziest things you have seen GTA 5 Online, not moments from a videos online.

Once i was driving around with my friend in a blista, on ps3 i think we were around lvl 30 something and some guy start chasing us with a Jet from sandy shores to the city and as soon as we got to los santos the guy in the jet started flying lower and lower, eventually he was so low to car that friend popped him with his AP pistol, i wish i had my capture card plugged in that day.

A guy flying out an airplane then actually falling on me and I end up dying, but that bitch lives like what :|
10-11-2016, 02:37 PM #24
I sniped 2 invisible guys from the tower in construction next to maze bank with one bullet (the render distance made them invisible)
Sadly this was when i didn't have a capture card

My 15+ fully modded accounts (60 cars + each), crazy ranks, trillions, billions, cars all with modded colours, most are colours i made myself... just everything possible

Epic launch glitches with friends in 2014

Sick, action packed modded lobbies i have done over the end of 2014 and 2015

Modded textures i made (been doing it since 2014)

Also as a result from being a PvP'er ( i play on OFW and PS4 for PvP) i have many, many sick kills (7 jet snipes, 75+ RPG vs Jet shots, 3 grenade launcher on jet kills and 3 stickybomb vs Jet kills recorded)

Everything i wanted to do/have in this game, i have successfully aquired. The game itself is one of my passions lmao
Last edited by GTA MoDz ; 10-11-2016 at 02:38 PM. Reason: correcting a word
10-27-2016, 01:28 AM #25
Just looking at the police and got 2 stars
10-30-2016, 11:35 PM #26
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Jon
So guys share the craziest things you have seen GTA 5 Online, not moments from a videos online.

Jesus playing the guitar 😇
11-19-2016, 07:53 PM #27
Al_hamze
Save Point
A truck humping another truck
12-15-2016, 05:15 AM #28
lol angery doggo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo