Post: Feature you wish they had in the GTA Online Character Creation Suite
04-22-2016, 08:41 PM #1
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now this is a particularly specific topic but i just thought it would be interesting to hear what people would've liked to see in the character creation suite of GTA Online. I myself would've loved to see a height & weight adjustment feature so the characters would be more varied and unique other than what they were wearing. What about you?

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

DoozyXGod
04-26-2016, 05:53 AM #11
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
So far people basically want a better character creation system. I hope you see this R* Happy
04-26-2016, 11:25 AM #12
Yeah I feel you, a lot of characters are so similar, bit of unique heads would make it a lot more cool..
04-28-2016, 02:25 AM #13
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
I hope you see this R* Happy

I hope they do, too. Just ignore the entire modding section, please. The less you know, the better. For us.
04-28-2016, 02:26 AM #14
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Elleusive View Post
I hope they do, too. Just ignore the entire modding section, please. The less you know, the better. For us.

Yeah there's nothing for them to see there Happy
04-28-2016, 07:17 AM #15
I would imagine they are already checking these forums out. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a plant to get our IP's and PSID's, TRUST NO ONE! /tinfoilhat

The following user thanked SpockRocks for this useful post:

OfficialJesseP
04-28-2016, 08:04 AM #16
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by SpockRocks View Post
I would imagine they are already checking these forums out. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a plant to get our IP's and PSID's, TRUST NO ONE! /tinfoilhat

They are among us, posting pictures of really cute shit to distract us from the looming conspiracy.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Elleusive for this useful post:

SpockRocks
04-28-2016, 08:20 AM #17
They are among us, posting pictures of really cute shit to distract us from the looming conspiracy.

You must login or register to view this content.

Aww I just want to give that cute widdle puppy a snuggle! And my CID for some strange reason...
04-28-2016, 01:47 PM #18
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by SpockRocks View Post
Aww I just want to give that cute widdle puppy a snuggle! And my CID for some strange reason...

Puget about it. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.
04-28-2016, 09:05 PM #19
Puget about it. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Hahaha I love puns!

It's funny when you do it in real life, you can tell who wishes well for you, they won't give you a hard time but people who might not will say something mean after a pun.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo