Post: What would be an outfit you would like for gta to have?
04-26-2016, 09:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me personally i am a guy that likes shooting people and doing crew wars so i would love to see a jaggernaut outfit to make it harder to kill people.

The following user thanked Officialfreskoe for this useful post:

MonkeyBoy1
04-27-2016, 03:29 AM #2
That would be awesome to have different outfits that had powers associated with them. But there would have to be some balancing, if you were the Juggernaut then you couldn't use your weapon wheel but you'd have increased armour and HP and of course would be unstoppable when you're running.

Hehe this all could go in the "Wish List" of a GTA mod menu..
04-28-2016, 02:18 AM #3
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
Copyright BS aside, proper film-related costumes/outfits would be nice as pie. Marty McFly, Peter Venkman, The Rocketeer, Stormtrooper, etc. I'd spend all bloody day in Ponsonbys. That rude woman behind the counter, though, telling me I can't afford to shop there. The fucking balls on her.

The following user thanked Elleusive for this useful post:

SpockRocks
04-28-2016, 10:25 PM #4
Haha that rude woman's shop is going to be closed when you're done.

It would suck being dressed as Marty and then getting caught and banned. I wonder what that would be like...

The following user thanked SpockRocks for this useful post:

Elleusive
05-01-2016, 05:01 PM #5
Originally posted by Officialfreskoe View Post
Me personally i am a guy that likes shooting people and doing crew wars so i would love to see a jaggernaut outfit to make it harder to kill people.

The bodyguard vest on modded outfits i do already make it harder to kill people..

What i would wanna see is, CAPES and CROWNS
06-23-2016, 03:39 PM #6
ryan2490
Save Point
I gotta say Spiderman outfit would be sick
06-24-2016, 06:54 PM #7
jimmyjames82
I am error
Kill Bill outfit for females and Yellow and Black outfit for Males. Scarlet Johannson Avengers suit for females and Borat for Males. Riddick for Males and Jasmine from Aladdins costume for females
06-27-2016, 11:51 AM #8
chevyyo
Pokemon Trainer
Teletubbies super man and king and queens
07-18-2016, 02:44 PM #9
Tuxedo or a godfather outfit.
07-25-2016, 05:53 PM #10
alvinmp
Little One
Yes the Juggernaut outfit would be cool af it's an outfit that is highly requested in account recoveries but is unfortunately not possible to bring online, I have seen modded copies of that outfit they're not a great match and I don't know if they'd stick, if anyone has come across a menu/tool that can implement this outfit into an account recovery please let us know!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo