Post: Cool Features you would like to see added to GTA 5!
05-10-2016, 08:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What features would you like to see be added to future updates!? for me it has to be map extensions but also updates returning to PS3 :(Sal
05-10-2016, 08:51 PM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by modz View Post
What features would you like to see be added to future updates!? for me it has to be map extensions but also updates returning to PS3 :(Sal

Why would you want updates for PS3?
05-10-2016, 08:55 PM #3
I have a PS4 + 3 but i just think its unfair really how the updates just stopped for the consoles. I mean they dont even bring anything little out and some people arm't as fortunate to be able to afford a PS4
05-10-2016, 10:09 PM #4
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
I have a PS4 + 3 but i just think its unfair really how the updates just stopped for the consoles. I mean they dont even bring anything little out and some people arm't as fortunate to be able to afford a PS4

Yes but there was a point where the PS3 version would reach the technical capacity of what the older generation of consoles can handle because each downloadable update requires additional memory both for assets and for additional scripting. Its amazing how GTA 5 is even playable on last-gen.
05-11-2016, 06:34 AM #5
hmm i suppose so. Im sure they could add a couple of minor things though?
05-11-2016, 03:49 PM #6
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
hmm i suppose so. Im sure they could add a couple of minor things though?

If they were to make another update it would be for bug fixes like 1.26 update but DLC no.
05-31-2016, 06:16 AM #7
I would like to see a vehicle injector or let players vote on a car and r* introduce it in an update

Kind of like chip companies do when they try to make a new flavor lol
06-16-2016, 02:29 PM #8
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
What features would you like to see be added to future updates!? for me it has to be map extensions but also updates returning to PS3 :(Sal

I think it would be cool if singleplayer had a cheat code to bring up a cheat menu, but then... no one would play singleplayer normally anymore xD maybe not such a great idea....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo