Post: What is the most retared argument or accusation you ever heard in gtav,over what
05-27-2016, 11:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Once a player reported me for modding because I sniped him out a car after he tried a drive by shooting on me and failed. He called me names and insisted I was a modder. I asked him what made him believe I was a modder and he said my outfits prove to him i'm a modder.

I asked him is it possible for someone to mod my acct outfits like this and he said only modders wear clothes like that......hahaha the whole lobby fell out and stop shooting, I was dead and done.

So to retaliate against me because the lobby laughed at him .....he reported me.

well bust my buttons, hahaha Gobble

wait til u hear the next one
06-04-2016, 06:33 PM #11
Originally posted by weaver View Post
Once a player reported me for modding because I sniped him out a car after he tried a drive by shooting on me and failed. He called me names and insisted I was a modder. I asked him what made him believe I was a modder and he said my outfits prove to him i'm a modder.

I asked him is it possible for someone to mod my acct outfits like this and he said only modders wear clothes like that......hahaha the whole lobby fell out and stop shooting, I was dead and done.

So to retaliate against me because the lobby laughed at him .....he reported me.

well bust my buttons, hahaha Gobble

wait til u hear the next one

This was awhile back but I can't seem to forget about it because of how funny this shit was..

I joined a random online session.. I was messing around with Serendipity or Lexicon at the time and there was another modder in the lobby. [He was dropping money for a bunch of people in-front of that 400k apartment]

(Either he changed his name to this or this was his actual psn id) His name was something like "An0nym0usH4X0r" and then he said that he was going to grab my IP and give it to a bunch of other "Anonymous" black hat hackers to mess up my internet and then he said that he was going to hack into my laptop and do some :sheit: to it. I asked him what my IP was (I wasn't running a VPN at the time) and he said something like "I forgot, I just copy pasted it into the software I'm using to hack your fkn shit".. In about 5 minutes.. When everyone was laughing at him because he was just talkin' maaaad shit.. He left.

:salll:
06-14-2016, 03:02 PM #12
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
I once heard a 20 minute argument over the pronunciation of "Serendipity". One guy couldn't seem to say it and then proceeded to say he didn't give a shit because it wasn't even a word. Funny guy.
06-28-2016, 03:24 AM #13
lol.......gtav is worth the trash talk frKas
06-29-2016, 09:57 AM #14
Was in a random server and a modder was blowing vehicles up and putting objects onto another player, i kept driving past the person who had stuff on them and he ended up blaming me, said that he was recording the whole thing and said he has already reported me with evidence that i was modding, kept saying stuff to me like how im a 13 year old who has no life and likes to ruin other peoples gaming experience etc etc. 15 Minutes pass and the modder has left, i say something to the person who was accusing me and he says "Don't worry i was just messing with you, i knew who the modder was and he has now left so no need for us to keep fighting, just wanted someone to talk with". In the end we ended up talking for a bit longer before he went Offline.
06-30-2016, 04:29 PM #15
"Can you give me mod menu?"Idk
07-01-2016, 02:26 AM #16
i do 1 rodeozook on battlefield 4 conquest caspian border ps3 and then the guy send me that :
" you little *** go fu*k urself hack noob aimbot "
07-01-2016, 09:57 PM #17
Red
Life In Technicolor
Turning up into online races as level 1000 and having everyone put on their Mic just to say "WHAT THE HELL HACKER!! WOW KICK HIM OUT!!" then failing to kick me out and then trying to knock me off the track and fail because my car is fully upgraded. Hate messages followed.
07-04-2016, 03:44 AM #18
someone said they had sexual relations with my mother, i dont think its true
07-12-2016, 10:19 AM #19
>Mod me
No
>Mod me
Ok fine pay me
>No free
Sorry cant
>My uncle works for rockstar watch your shit get taken bye cheater

Well yall gonna call me a jerk but i froze his ps3, i am against freezing but fuck him lmao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo