Post: What is the most retared argument or accusation you ever heard in gtav,over what
05-27-2016, 11:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Once a player reported me for modding because I sniped him out a car after he tried a drive by shooting on me and failed. He called me names and insisted I was a modder. I asked him what made him believe I was a modder and he said my outfits prove to him i'm a modder.

I asked him is it possible for someone to mod my acct outfits like this and he said only modders wear clothes like that......hahaha the whole lobby fell out and stop shooting, I was dead and done.

So to retaliate against me because the lobby laughed at him .....he reported me.

well bust my buttons, hahaha Gobble

wait til u hear the next one
08-10-2016, 10:12 AM #20
my friend and I used the god mode glitch so we were both in god mode in a lobby and everyone said we were cowards for being modders. another time a guy kept calling me fatass saying I needed to lose some weight. so I chased him around when he was in passive and tried to run him over in my car. gave up after he went on a ledge. people online call me a 8 year old sometimes even though im 24 and many of them are 15......its always the 15 year olds calling everyone they see 9 year olds..........I love it when theres that 1 guy calling everyone names and killing everyone just being a all around true douch and everyone in the lobby bands together to hunt his ass down.
08-13-2016, 11:54 AM #21
Cynia
Save Point
1."Can you plz stuck a mod menu on my acc?" 2. (Me): "I have a modded account" (He): "So you can mod?" After some time he said, he'll destroy me with his usb menu he counted from 10 to 0 when he said 4 I kicked him from the lobby Geo
Last edited by Cynia ; 08-13-2016 at 11:56 AM.
08-13-2016, 12:03 PM #22
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
There's always arguments about using tanks and jets. I don't see whats the problem with them, it's part of the fucking game lol.
09-30-2016, 09:24 PM #23
SlicesOfSylvii
Do a barrel roll!
Oh gawwwdddd...the other night I was online and this kid was in session with the cutest voice ever haha Another female player was talking to to him at the time that seemed cool, I said something like "doesn't he sound so cute??" She then said I was a pervert....I told her I was a 31 year old female so not perving, it was just a comment that he sounded sweet. She just went off on one like a psycho. Fucking bitch lol

The following user thanked SlicesOfSylvii for this useful post:

FrogPap
12-24-2016, 09:06 PM #24
"Bro hacker bro he's my bro he's on my friends list pick me up bro bro bro bro bro"
I wasn't on his friends list either, I didn't even know who he was.
Another time a younger player said "hey modder can u make me rape on other players HAHAHAHA"
lol
12-26-2016, 02:13 AM #25
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
I joined a lobby last night and heard 2 older guys arguing about the other being in "bitchmode". Both in God, both in tanks, bitching and blasting each other for about 10 minutes followed by: "You leave the lobby!", "No, you leave!". Cute. Took me back 20+ years to those phone calls with my first boyfriend.
10-19-2017, 05:44 PM #26
oblx
Gym leader
Lzzzzz or can you drop money

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo