06-12-2016, 06:52 AM #1
OG Shoebox
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Kryptus Do you care what your KD is? Kryptus

*I personally don't care*

The following user thanked OG Shoebox for this useful post:

zylum_modz
06-12-2016, 07:39 AM #2
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
I really don't care about my K/D ratio on GTA.
06-12-2016, 10:09 AM #3
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
I purposely keep my K/D at around 0.57. So, nope.
06-12-2016, 07:41 PM #4
upgradetoday
Do a barrel roll!
i look at other people's kd's to give me an idea who im playing with, but i don't care about my own kd.
06-13-2016, 05:45 PM #5
I do because if i dont care then anybody knows that im a modder so i put my deaths so high that i can kill and keep killing and maybe my kd will go up like 0.01 so yeah i care
06-13-2016, 08:27 PM #6
Egzec
Big Daddy
GTA 5 isn't too competitive so for me, it's a no.
06-14-2016, 09:38 AM #7
Dont give a damn how High my k/d is.
06-16-2016, 10:44 AM #8
Unbelievable that there are still people playing GTA V and keep killing random people in random lobbies, but after they get killed by a friend, they keep crying about their k/d and instantly want their kill back. I mean, who cares about your fucking k/d? Stop camping and RPGing at the LSC in Burton and work on your k/d while doing DEATHMATCHES where people acually join to fight you!
I mean, I am a modder but for the most of the time I play wirhout godmode. Every time I drive across the airport or the LSC, I instantly get blown up or shot because some dickheads care too much about their k/d. To be honest - Right after I see some dickheads doing that kind of shit, I am instantly going to forcefield these kids and take all their weapons till they leave.
I apologize for my bad English but it is still pretty understandable.

And to answer your question:
No, I don't give a flying fuck about my k/d.
06-16-2016, 11:21 AM #9
milhous
Save Point
No not really but tend to keep it low to avoid the attention .
06-16-2016, 02:19 PM #10
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by OG
Kryptus Do you care what your KD is? Kryptus

*I personally don't care*

ahah this brings back an old memory, there was this entire crew who was shit talking a member of my crew while we were just having fun online, so they set up a lobby and invited us, crew vs crew, they were high levels and they were all around 1-1.50 kd. me and my crew end up fucking pulverising them and then they started crying about how our kd's were shit, ahh the memories xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo