07-19-2016, 12:30 AM #1
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. Its come to my attention that so many believe their are mods on ps4 and are paying these people to mod their accounts but the truth I's they are being scammed . I have been hearing more and More people being scammed ,which its not their fault if they don't understand how it all works

I made this thread in hopes so people stop falling for these scumbags. And get the word out their

(any sectional moderators plz leave this in gta5 section if you can).

Now lets get into it

1) ps4 jailbreak.

While you may have heard. Ps4 is technically jailbroken by cturt. This is normally great news but it's just baby steps. Basically the console is wide open and developers are trying to run, execute anything that they can but it's still nothing close to what we need to use and make homebrew, and allow us to mod...

The ps4 scene is slowly getting their but what we need to remember is that the ps4 has been out for 3 years. Right and Sony after the devastating blow they took with ps3

(if you don't know It was other os support that the ps3 had that was what eventually led to it being completely jailbroken that and other small things. If my memory serves me right)

Sony made sure the ps4 is locked down a bit better . While nothing can be 100% secure and given time it can be done. the ps4 at best your looking at 2+ years until you actually see modders on ps4.. it's sad I know but that's how these things work

Ps3 was released in 2006/2007 n took roughly 5 years to be jailbroken. The ps4 will be a bit longer.

If you want a modded account for ps4 you need to find a modder who can mod it on ps3 then you transfer to ps4 as far as I know gta only has this feature

Another thing to consider is when it's eventually done. You still won't hear about it. Once it's announced Sony will be their ready for a court date (person would get sued ) so I don't know anyone who is actively eager for that to happen especially from a colossal company.

2. Usb mods on ps4

... I must say I have heard this a few times. Person claims they can mod your account n you ask how they mod it n. They say "oh with usb"

Now while that is possible on ps3 on ps4 its not as you would need someone to make mods then make it for unmodified consoles but in order to do that you would need a jailbroken system to understand how the game works and what the ps4 uses and supports for plug-ins extensions etc..
So without a jailbroken ps4 and someone making a mod menu. You can't have usb mods..

Pretty sure devs need to know what their working with b4 they make mods.

Never heard of a mod developer be like

"oh I don't know anything about this system but with this file n this method of coding. These mods will work on my ps4 hands down"

No. So don't listen to anyone claiming they usb mod. And another thing to consider usb mods carry high ban risk.. so let's say they were possible on ps4, you use them n boom console ban .. If you don't know what that is.. it means your console is prohibited from connecting to psn entirely for the rest of time. So on ps4 If that happened , bye bye $350

If you're going to throw money like that away . Throw it at me Smile

That's all I can think of..
I know some things I might be wrong on and this thread is all over the place. But the importance of it all is that no one as of right now spend any form of money on a person that you randomly meet on ps4 that says they mod on ps4

Trust me I'm trying to help. If you give them anything your going to either

A) lose that psn card that you used or
B ) you will lose your account.

Both scenarios are shitty

If you want to know what can go to ps4 it would be

Gta and bo3

But with bo3 I'f someone has a max prestige account they are selling. Make sure to ask for proof that it works on ps4. Some people still have modded bo3 accounts before they disabled the ability to transfer from ps3

Again ps4 Xbox one are a no go.. If you want anything you need it done on ps3 or 360 it's the only way..

So take this knowledge and spread the word. Prevent the scamming

Anyone who actually knows specific jailbreak stuff related to ps4 and can add to this by all means do it.

Also people posting threads in the questions section regarding mods on gta 5 ps4. Stahp ..

As it just a glitch lol
Thanks for your time.

Stay safe and don't get scammed
Last edited by Mr.4Skin ; 07-19-2016 at 01:39 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Mr.4Skin for this useful post:

amermstwntd2, BaumHF1, drunkenrepublicn, Egzec, Gryphus, Ice1976, Miccus, nrgman1973, Stealth-Death-, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
07-26-2016, 11:54 AM #2
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Bump.
. remember no ps3 mods work on ps4. Like tools menus etc.
08-02-2016, 08:09 PM #3
Originally posted by Mr.4Skin View Post
Bump.
. remember no ps3 mods work on ps4. Like tools menus etc.

BUMP Again -.-

I actually wish the PS4 had the same exact system as PS3 then it'd be pretty easier for us Mods to make it to our likings.

The following user thanked UltraPhoenixHD for this useful post:

Mr.4Skin
08-17-2016, 12:44 AM #4
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Digging this from the Grave..lol. Just to refresh people's minds
12-24-2016, 09:00 AM #5
chad09
Banned
Good thread bud still see it more n more noobs 😂😂 only 2much 4 u has a mod menu on PS4 and it's 1.76 and offline for any one that really thinks there are USB modz wow is all just wow 🙈

The following 2 users say thank you to chad09 for this useful post:

BaumHF1, Mr.4Skin
12-24-2016, 01:25 PM #6
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by chad09 View Post
Good thread bud still see it more n more noobs 😂😂 only 2much 4 u has a mod menu on PS4 and it's 1.76 and offline for any one that really thinks there are USB modz wow is all just wow 🙈

I have had a few friends fall for people that say they can mod on ps4 and they can give them money etc.

You know what happens every time?..

their account is stolen. And im left thinking

"what in the fuck were you thinking".

Still gunna be years b4 we have anything similar to what ps3 has.

Its annoying when i hear about a friend who lost their account. Usually means they want me to mod an account that i can never get to transfer. >_>

The following user thanked Mr.4Skin for this useful post:

chad09
12-26-2016, 11:32 AM #7
Has anyone seen gehot (I believe) on YouTube showing a PS4 4.01 playing Mario? Lol
12-28-2016, 10:43 PM #8
GRIMM330
Pokemon Trainer
Good to know
12-29-2016, 07:26 AM #9
Dang for people not knowing this this is really good
01-04-2017, 03:32 PM #10
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Digging this shit from the grave cause im furious that soo many people think ps4 and xbox one have a full functional jailbreak that would aid in using mods online.
And some are still getting scammed

Sorry to say it aint the case yet. Looking at a few more years until u directily see modders on xbox one n ps4.

If you need money. Rank or anything else thats cool. To have on ps4 or xbox one. The only WORKING way to get this is to transfer a modded account thats 30 days old and hope for the best.

Yes 30 days is a long time to wait but we abused the system so rockstar fought back.
There is noway around this new security. Only true way to bypass this would be to have a online mods usable on ps4 and xbox one.
[years away yet]

Now dont get scammed. Dont be in the heat of the moment and give your account info away.

If you do give it to one of these people who claim they can physically "mod ps4"

You will lose your account

So have some common sense and also just pay attention to the news. It will be everywhere once someone releases a full jailbreak for both ps4 and xbox one.

[plz stop asking for money drops to on next gen it just aint possible lol]

Stay safe dont get scammed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo