07-26-2016, 06:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey ngu just wanted to know if there were one feature,game mode ,etc you could implement what would it be.? cool little thing was just wodndering and thought might make a subject on it so wbu?
07-28-2016, 12:22 AM #2
jimmyjames82
I am error
Originally posted by xEncryption View Post
hey ngu just wanted to know if there were one feature,game mode ,etc you could implement what would it be.? cool little thing was just wodndering and thought might make a subject on it so wbu?

Hot coffe mod from San Andreas :-)
08-06-2016, 10:22 PM #3
lol now I know people may think this is wrong but I think it would be good. the option to gRape npc girls. odviously even if they don't show it. like walk up to a npc chick stun her with the stun gun and the option will show up and u click gRape and then it fades to black and when it comes back she's on the floor still alive then you could kill her. Imean you could do every ILLEGAL thing in the book in this game(kill, rob stores, kill cops, throw a guy out of his car get in then run him over with his own car, get hired as a mercenary, get in a jet and go around blowing up choppers and cars) EXECPT gRape.......it makes sense to add it.
08-16-2016, 01:56 AM #4
I'd like to be able to different types of businesses.
08-16-2016, 05:14 AM #5
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
hey ngu just wanted to know if there were one feature,game mode ,etc you could implement what would it be.? cool little thing was just wondering and thought might make a subject on it so wbu?

I think they should add the feature to be able to build your own Mansion, have Underground Tunnel, Being able to talk to the characters in the story mode and more customization on the cars like air intake, sound of the car, anything to make the car look cooler.Geo
08-17-2016, 01:03 PM #6
Building your own vehicles, houses, larger maps, jump out of your car onto another car, a little bit of freerunning !

The following 2 users say thank you to JordyDV2001 for this useful post:

Member35342235, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
08-17-2016, 10:15 PM #7
hey ngu just wanted to know if there were one feature,game mode ,etc you could implement what would it be.? cool little thing was just wodndering and thought might make a subject on it so wbu?

Custom vinyls on cars like midnight club la let you do
I had the complete edition of that game and had a blast during sleep overs designing cars lol
08-20-2016, 01:26 AM #8
Omg, I really like the custom vinyls in Midnight Club :O There also should be an option to sell your car to other people Tustin
09-08-2016, 12:38 PM #9
Be able to work like a cop etc or be bale to be part of a street gang.
09-30-2016, 08:59 PM #10
SlicesOfSylvii
Do a barrel roll!
I wish they would have the gym like they did in San Andreas, Basically the ability to get buff, skinny, fat etc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo