08-09-2016, 06:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guy's this simple tutorial is to show you how you can achieve and SE Rockstar support into achieving a one time reset for your account. Provided you have not already been issued a one time setback. Here it goes.

I will lay this out for you very clearly for all so there are no misconceptions. What Rockstar does not like to advertise is that every account is actually entitled to a one time rollback for re transfer upon request only (these are intended to use in such cases for example let's say if a account did not transfer properly or something) Now with this loophole we can use this to our advantage.
If approved (You need to bullshit your reason as to why you should be permitted a one time reset. Example would be my brother accidentally deleted my character or some shit nothing to complicated keep it simple (Also use your own excuse if they notice a rapid influx of caller's reporting the same issue they will eventually figure out what's going on so keep the "Problem/issue" different.
You will then be permitted the one time re transfer.

Other than that once transferred that's it. To also entice them to issue the one time re transfer you need to let them know your aware that it's possible they can do such a reset. what do I mean by that?
for example if you call there support number and say your reason as to why you want a re transfer say something like my friend had a similar issue and was told by a support agent they would issue him a one time transfer. After expressing that they will then know you are aware they can do that for you one time only. if you are not aware of it 9 time out of 10 they will be very reluctant to do that for you. So just bring it up discreetly that they should do it for you to. Also if the first agent does not reset the transfer call again till you get a agent who does as some are hesitant to do so. Eventually you will get the reset if you have not already had one.

That's it if you were able to SE Rockstar into resetting your re transfer for you then you may freely do any more touch up's or mods on PS3 and re transfer. You should still have all the stuff you had on PS4 as well before the reset if not call them up again and complain.

Post your result's here I look forward into seeing how many will be successful with this!

The following user thanked Maniacal Madman for this useful post:

Chill
08-09-2016, 07:56 PM #2
Chill
Chad Warden
You should probably take out the words SEing because for some reading SE is not allowed on here
08-09-2016, 07:58 PM #3
Originally posted by Chill View Post
You should probably take out the words SEing because for some reading SE is not allowed on here

Ehh well since I am not really showing people how to get anything for free I do not really see it as anything that should raise concern. But if that is to be an issue I will edit it accordingly.
08-13-2016, 06:27 AM #4
United
Big Sister
What's "SE"? wat
08-13-2016, 12:03 PM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Social Engineering isn't allowed here bro. However, nice tutorial Smile
08-14-2016, 01:10 AM #6
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Social Engineering isn't allowed here bro. However, nice tutorial Smile

It's not really SE. I just did not know what to use in place of it. But it is manipulating and taking advantage of this loophole in order to be able to do another transfer so long as you have not already been permitted one.
08-14-2016, 09:32 PM #7
The rollback for Transfer is a thing, But if you have an illegimate account /as I did/ they wont do it as you don't qualify, sorry guys. Tried it :/
08-15-2016, 01:26 AM #8
Originally posted by TheEminemPotato View Post
The rollback for Transfer is a thing, But if you have an illegimate account /as I did/ they wont do it as you don't qualify, sorry guys. Tried it :/

How many times did your try is the real question? As I stated you will more than likely run across a support agent that straight up does not give a shit and issues a rollback.
08-17-2016, 08:18 PM #9
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by Maniacal
How many times did your try is the real question? As I stated you will more than likely run across a support agent that straight up does not give a shit and issues a rollback.

If I'm able to successfully get a redo for my transfer, I take it I need to actually delete my character from my PC to redo the transfer once I'm ready?
08-17-2016, 08:29 PM #10
Originally posted by Cryptic View Post
If I'm able to successfully get a redo for my transfer, I take it I need to actually delete my character from my PC to redo the transfer once I'm ready?

Yeah. Or delete it before hand and tell them your character was accidentally deleted and that you was told you can be issued a one time roll back. They should then issue the one time rollback and you are set to retransfer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo