Post: Remove Cops Infinite Times Without A Wait Limit TRICK/GLITCH
08-31-2016, 01:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Note To Staff: If this is more of a glitch then trick please move it to glitches thanks, and sorry.
Hi guys, I'm back again with a tutorial on how to remove the wanted level on GTA V unlimited times with no wait time.

//Tutorial
1: When you have cops on you press the Options, or Start button on the controller and press X, or the select button. You must login or register to view this content.
2: Move the cursor / mouse, over one of the stunt jobs shown on the map. You must login or register to view this content.
3: Click the square button on the controller, to start up the job, Note it does not charge you. You must login or register to view this content.
4: Once the job has loaded up, quickly back out with the O button or witch ever one it is for you. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
5: Enjoy the freedom of no cops, and your vehicle not impounded by the cops.

Last edited by GAMERzLOBBY27 ; 08-31-2016 at 01:27 AM.
08-31-2016, 02:39 AM #2
United
Big Sister
Great post! I'll have to test this out next time I play on PS4.

The following user thanked United for this useful post:

GAMERzLOBBY27
08-31-2016, 02:47 AM #3
Originally posted by United View Post
Great post! I'll have to test this out next time I play on PS4.

Thanks Happy
08-31-2016, 03:06 AM #4
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by GAMERzLOBBY27 View Post
Note To Staff: If this is more of a glitch then trick please move it to glitches thanks, and sorry.
Hi guys, I'm back again with a tutorial on how to remove the wanted level on GTA V unlimited times with no wait time.

//Tutorial
1: When you have cops on you press the Options, or Start button on the controller and press X, or the select button. You must login or register to view this content.
2: Move the cursor / mouse, over one of the stunt jobs shown on the map. You must login or register to view this content.
3: Click the square button on the controller, to start up the job, Note it does not charge you. You must login or register to view this content.
4: Once the job has loaded up, quickly back out with the O button or witch ever one it is for you. You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
5: Enjoy the freedom of no cops, and your vehicle not impounded by the cops.

You didn't explain this is only on ps4 or is it on ps3 to?
08-31-2016, 03:16 AM #5
Originally posted by ps3servicesuk View Post
You didn't explain this is only on ps4 or is it on ps3 to?

ps4 only, cause i don't thank the ps3 has any jobs to join when you have the cops on you. sorry ill try to find a way for ps3 ok.

The following user thanked GAMERzLOBBY27 for this useful post:

nrgman1973
08-31-2016, 01:08 PM #6
nrgman1973
Vault dweller
thanks for sharing .

The following user thanked nrgman1973 for this useful post:

GAMERzLOBBY27
08-31-2016, 01:42 PM #7
Originally posted by nrgman1973 View Post
thanks for sharing .

You are welcome, and thanks.
09-07-2016, 04:51 PM #8
exassasinx
Do a barrel roll!
Welcome xD
11-12-2016, 03:48 PM #9
jmetal
Save Point
On ps3 , start>online>playjob>R*created>missions.(choose any of these) back out, no wanted level and you get the rp for loosing cops. Also no charge for joining the mission. Smile
11-15-2016, 11:14 AM #10
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by jmetal View Post
On ps3 , start>online>playjob>R*created>missions.(choose any of these) back out, no wanted level and you get the rp for loosing cops. Also no charge for joining the mission. Smile

Why bump a old thread man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo