10-29-2016, 02:06 PM #1
MR-_-305
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So it is a new trend to come in a room and boot/ddos modders. I was in a lobby today and was helping people and doing custom cars and a modder came in killing everyone. Then he see i can not be killed and he boots me offline. Has this happen to you ?????*

The following user thanked MR-_-305 for this useful post:

SlicesOfSylvii
12-24-2016, 12:02 AM #20
SlicesOfSylvii
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 305 View Post
So it is a new trend to come in a room and boot/ddos modders. I was in a lobby today and was helping people and doing custom cars and a modder came in killing everyone. Then he see i can not be killed and he boots me offline. Has this happen to you ?????*

All the fucking time! I hate it as I am a peaceful modder also, I sometimes think they do it as they see another modder in session makes the ego power drain, so they remove. So dumb

The following user thanked SlicesOfSylvii for this useful post:

GreenManOSteele
12-24-2016, 12:05 AM #21
SlicesOfSylvii
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by FireMaggot View Post
Yeah many times . I now get frozen then booted lol , rarely play on the PS3 now as it's got a bit out of control .

People have serious hacks now !
Takes the piss that people think it's perfectly fine to act this way
I would laugh if one day they woke up and all mods / tools didn't work because of a update , and only the people who made the menus had them

Modding would least be fun again

Haha So true! Don't get me wrong, I have a booter but only ever used it maybe twice. Only because I met that player before and they did to me. I use booter as eye for eye, I fucking hate when people with ego come in trying to ruin everyone's fun.
12-24-2016, 12:19 AM #22
FrogPap
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by SlicesOfSylvii View Post
Haha So true! Don't get me wrong, I have a booter but only ever used it maybe twice. Only because I met that player before and they did to me. I use booter as eye for eye, I fucking hate when people with ego come in trying to ruin everyone's fun.

I play offline no problems with this fgts Cool Troll
12-24-2016, 12:21 AM #23
SlicesOfSylvii
Do a barrel roll!
Oh so offline it's all good? Normal health? I should try

The following user thanked SlicesOfSylvii for this useful post:

FrogPap
01-22-2017, 05:36 PM #24
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
Never lol
01-22-2017, 08:40 PM #25
iDeity
Bounty hunter
I've never been booted on GTA but oh boy the amount of skids on BO2 hurts. BO2 is the only reason I got a VPN in the first place.
01-22-2017, 11:02 PM #26
Iconically
I am error
0 cause I'm not a idiot to not use a VPN on PS4/PS3 I have booted people off and message bombed people on ps4 a few times though.
01-23-2017, 04:43 AM #27
Originally posted by FireMaggot View Post
Yeah many times . I now get frozen then booted lol , rarely play on the PS3 now as it's got a bit out of control .

People have serious hacks now !
Takes the piss that people think it's perfectly fine to act this way
I would laugh if one day they woke up and all mods / tools didn't work because of a update , and only the people who made the menus had them

Modding would least be fun again

I want to agree, but I am one who doesnt understand visual studio yet. I actually started in college with network engineering and ended up switching majors cause I was having such a hard time understanding subnet masking and then we had basic programs to make animations with, everything was so concise (if this fails, then grab this, etc..) I want to learn how to make menus and the like, started using the tutorials on here recently.
I have been frozen many times, I dont mod malicously. I like finding squeakers in lobbies and hooking them up with stuff (money, custom cars). Kinda like being santa claus sometimes, some kids are so extremely grateful and that makes me happy to help somebody out when I can.

I appreciate the free menus that members post, but I never use IP grabbers and shit like that, seems like just an abuse of power. Just because you can do it, doesnt mean you should. Makes games miserable for everyone. Besides its creepy as fuck hearing someone say where you live. I need to learn how to use a vpn with my network and find a vpn that has good connection speeds. I am just a slow learner, plus I am almost 30 and just discovered all this stuff. lol. Dont let the actions of ....well more than a few, reflect on us noobs. Shit pisses me off too, instead of putting good use to their technical knowledge, they just choose to troll ppl.
01-26-2017, 02:19 AM #28
That what happen when you give insecure players powerful tools.

Been booted about 3 times the last year. And every booter I met always gotta flex on their mic that they got my ip and try to scare me away.

I dont back down and they get upset and boot me offline. Even tho I have a VPN, its slow and I shouldnt have to resort to hiding my ip address just to play a damn game because of a few insecure pricks.

And yeah I do mod online but I just do cash drops and fun car mods. I use colored names too and i noticed it triggers every insecure booter to target me.

When it happens, I just load up the ofw PS3 and play some single player games or go for a walk outside. So jokes on them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo