10-29-2016, 02:06 PM #1
MR-_-305
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So it is a new trend to come in a room and boot/ddos modders. I was in a lobby today and was helping people and doing custom cars and a modder came in killing everyone. Then he see i can not be killed and he boots me offline. Has this happen to you ?????*

The following user thanked MR-_-305 for this useful post:

SlicesOfSylvii
02-12-2017, 08:30 PM #38
Bross
Haxor!
GTA V on PS3 is the bastard and rebellious son of Rockstar, although GTA IV would be his older brother. xd
02-16-2017, 12:02 PM #39
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
I run Lts menu and it has anti modder. I've never ever been froze or booted and if I see or hear someone being bullied by a modder I have enough options to disrupt the modders gameplay until they give up and leave. Try Lts menu lastteamstanding.uk
02-16-2017, 11:24 PM #40
waazer567
Save Point
Never been booted and i play pretty often, why is it so hard for people to get a vpn? Its so simple!

You must login or register to view this content.
02-17-2017, 07:02 AM #41
ddosing has always been around before ps3 and will be around after ps3. PS4 or PC don't prevent pulling IPs or booting.
but yeah I agree pc is better, mods are a lot crazier though. PC is by far the easiest to mod.
02-17-2017, 10:05 AM #42
jason3344
Bounty hunter
i got booted offline last night after been in a lobby with a crew of 7 and after killing most of the crew the crew leader thats a modder txt me saying kill my crew ill boot you of line so i keep killing them and i get kicked then booted what a pussy modder
02-17-2017, 08:58 PM #43
rangehe32
Do a barrel roll!
none lol
02-18-2017, 02:53 AM #44
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I got booted so many times I just ended up leaving the modding scene, and moved on to the PS4 Scene. Simple.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

GreenManOSteele
03-02-2017, 05:05 AM #45
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I got booted so many times I just ended up leaving the modding scene, and moved on to the PS4 Scene. Simple.

Tfw there's still ip grabber with names on PS4
03-02-2017, 09:21 AM #46
Back in 2013 on GTA V, I used to get booted very often by this one player named "WaterBoy", he'd sit in public lobbies waiting for me. This guy was after me!

Until one day, I discovered that VPN's stopped this asshole from grabbing my IP, so I went on to purchase 'PureVPN'. (This VPN has been good to me), I configured it to my PC and linked it to my PS3, I went back online...

I'd go into a lobby to find that asshole WaterBoy again but this time, he couldn't intimidate me. He proceeded to try and hit my VPN IP instead of my REAL IP, who's laughing now script kiddie! He eventually proved he wasn't as advanced as he thought and quit the lobby, I never seen him again.

I recommend PureVPN to all players having this issue with these 'Booters' or any trusted VPNs. I've never been booted since the day I bought it. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo