10-29-2016, 02:06 PM #1
MR-_-305
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So it is a new trend to come in a room and boot/ddos modders. I was in a lobby today and was helping people and doing custom cars and a modder came in killing everyone. Then he see i can not be killed and he boots me offline. Has this happen to you ?????*

The following user thanked MR-_-305 for this useful post:

SlicesOfSylvii
10-29-2016, 04:22 PM #2
FireMaggot
D E F I A N C E - SPRX
Yeah many times . I now get frozen then booted lol , rarely play on the PS3 now as it's got a bit out of control .

People have serious hacks now !
Takes the piss that people think it's perfectly fine to act this way
I would laugh if one day they woke up and all mods / tools didn't work because of a update , and only the people who made the menus had them

Modding would least be fun again

The following 6 users say thank you to FireMaggot for this useful post:

DJSonicFreak, GRIMM330, ian_, Scotty4.11, TotallyNoMods, WHM_OFW
10-30-2016, 12:49 PM #3
ian_
Hurah!
Originally posted by 305 View Post
So it is a new trend to come in a room and boot/ddos modders. I was in a lobby today and was helping people and doing custom cars and a modder came in killing everyone. Then he see i can not be killed and he boots me offline. Has this happen to you ?????*

been booted a few times not played on ps3 for a while though only gonna get worse with booters and octosniff been so easily availible
10-30-2016, 06:18 PM #4
So it is a new trend to come in a room and boot/ddos modders. I was in a lobby today and was helping people and doing custom cars and a modder came in killing everyone. Then he see i can not be killed and he boots me offline. Has this happen to you ?????*

same thing happened to me well after he failed trying to freeze me its annoying i just play in invite only lobby's now on ps3
10-30-2016, 09:57 PM #5
MR-_-305
Bounty hunter
and there nothing that can be done cause rockstar does not care.
11-01-2016, 09:18 AM #6
ian_
Hurah!
and there nothing that can be done cause rockstar does not care.

rockstar cant stop people booting you a ddos protected vpn might help
11-02-2016, 11:10 PM #7
uff often.-.
11-03-2016, 12:14 AM #8
skyline0964
Bounty hunter
PS3 is dying. Just about every 13 year old now has a jailbroken PS3 and their mommy's credit card to pay for their ddosing needs. It's a marry go round that never ends. Move to PC while you can, the grass is so much greener.

The following user thanked skyline0964 for this useful post:

FrogPap
11-07-2016, 08:57 PM #9
jimmyjames82
I am error
Yep got booted offline yesterday the cheeky kid text me saying 'cute mods what a b$#@!' had me fumming

The following user thanked jimmyjames82 for this useful post:

GreenManOSteele
11-11-2016, 10:39 PM #10
i only get booted on bo2 leage play i never get booted on gta 5

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo