10-29-2016, 09:48 PM #1
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well guys finally was a victim of losing all my money but happy that I wasn't ban or thrown into the cheater lobby now back to playing the game legit on the PS4 lol the struggle is real now. 5k just for utility bills and if my car gets destroy I'm shit out of luck well it's nice to own everything that this game has to offer and want to hear your guys thoughts. As i just went back to PS3 just to see how the online the going and let me tell you out of my personal experience I would recommend throwing the PS3 version away and go to PS4 because if your a non moder or a friendly you will be frozen or thrown offline it's absolutely a broken game now but that is just my opinion as I play PS4 and will only play classic cods on PS3 console

The following user thanked xDylanxMw2 for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod
10-30-2016, 08:15 AM #2
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
Well guys finally was a victim of losing all my money but happy that I wasn't ban or thrown into the cheater lobby now back to playing the game legit on the PS4 lol the struggle is real now. 5k just for utility bills and if my car gets destroy I'm shit out of luck well it's nice to own everything that this game has to offer and want to hear your guys thoughts. As i just went back to PS3 just to see how the online the going and let me tell you out of my personal experience I would recommend throwing the PS3 version away and go to PS4 because if your a non moder or a friendly you will be frozen or thrown offline it's absolutely a broken game now but that is just my opinion as I play PS4 and will only play classic cods on PS3 console

You are not a victim. You're saying it as if you didn't know you was being wrong, was never gonna get caught up with. You cheat you will get caught up with and dealt with. No one robbed you, no one stole from you. Rockstar took what you never had in the first place. That doesn't make you a victim. It makes you a cheater. Man up. Play legit like you said you was
Last edited by iDon ; 10-30-2016 at 06:26 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to iDon for this useful post:

DoozyXGod, Member35342235, SeiffyTheGod
10-30-2016, 11:34 PM #3
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by iDon View Post
You are not a victim. You're saying it as if you didn't know you was being wrong, was never gonna get caught up with. You cheat you will get caught up with and dealt with. No one robbed you, no one stole from you. Rockstar took what you never had in the first place. That doesn't make you a victim. It makes you a cheater. Man up. Play legit like you said you was

You're a victim if you pay £80 for a 8million shark card #daylightrobbery
10-31-2016, 03:25 PM #4
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by 2842 View Post
You're a victim if you pay £80 for a 8million shark card #daylightrobbery

But rockstar won't take that away from you will they? Moving on......
10-31-2016, 06:47 PM #5
killazrambock
[MOVE]NextGenUpdate Elite[/MOVE]
Originally posted by iDon View Post
But rockstar won't take that away from you will they? Moving on......

Ofcourse not, all the sharkcards cash will remain
11-02-2016, 02:10 AM #6
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Zabirhossain14 View Post
Ofcourse not, all the sharkcards cash will remain

Exactly
12-29-2016, 07:29 AM #7
It's good to know that
01-05-2017, 06:26 AM #8
KillSwitchh
Do a barrel roll!