01-24-2017, 10:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,just thought that i would let you guys know who mods GTA5...Yesterday and today have been modding like i used to,and got banned,i was modding two characters male and female at the same time and after some time got banned from SEN.But it's ok i remembered i had two CIDS fresh,used one got banned after like one hour,later wiped it all reinstalled all,used my second CID and just now got banned,i don't know what is going on because i'm doing everything like i used to do in years...Just saying to everyone to be careful something's really going on,this is first time in my life i catch a ban without any reason,which means rockstar is really doing something.Overall -3 CIDS and just trying to think why that happened...But yeah,be careful guys.

The following 3 users say thank you to daemon247 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Grezinn, Ken_DFL
01-26-2017, 02:13 AM #11
Originally posted by daemon247 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Doesn't matter what account doesn't matter the cids,i wish i knew what triggers it, fuck my life......
All my guess is they flag by ip now.

That's an account ban. Try it on a fresh PSN account with a new CID.
Its not an IP ban. If it was you will get an error 807110016 upon signing in.
01-26-2017, 09:09 AM #12
Originally posted by PoppDatPussy View Post
That's crazy. I heard about this from other people too 😔 The man up there is probably right but I'm also wondering if using PSN patch and all that other crap throws up a red flag too.

Yeah it is crazy,more than a year without ban,was just doing a recovery like i used too,and no money drops or whatever,boom ban.And like i said before i remembered that previously when i was modding accounts on ps3 later on i could not sign in online with my ps4,had to go to my ISP to change my ip.My suggestion is just to use VPN bridge connection which is a pain to set up but it will be much safer.And funny how you mentioned psn patch and all that,yeah i started to wonder about it too.
01-26-2017, 11:46 AM #13
Yeah it is crazy,more than a year without ban,was just doing a recovery like i used too,and no money drops or whatever,boom ban.And like i said before i remembered that previously when i was modding accounts on ps3 later on i could not sign in online with my ps4,had to go to my ISP to change my ip.My suggestion is just to use VPN bridge connection which is a pain to set up but it will be much safer.And funny how you mentioned psn patch and all that,yeah i started to wonder about it too.

So I see you ignore my post, but whatever.

There's something you're not doing right or your CFW is out wack. I only been banned out of my stupidity of forgetfullness (like the time I wasted a CID because I forgot to disable my cfw upon testing my internet connection).

But I will say this again. If it was an ip ban you wont be able to sign on both PS3 and PS4 and PS3 will have an error code of 807110016. Just saying because I've been ip banned before for the reason above (which was my fault).

It has nothing to do with GTA V but is something with your CFW, PSN Account or CID. Take my word for a grain of salt tho.
01-26-2017, 01:47 PM #14
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
got banned 10 mins ago. just doing normal recoverys :/
01-26-2017, 06:07 PM #15
Originally posted by SneakerStreet
got banned 10 mins ago. just doing normal recoverys :/

For real?Holy damn,sorry to hear that!That means something is really going on.I don't think that it's a coincidence,need to investigate in this matter to prevent from more people get banned.
01-26-2017, 06:10 PM #16
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
For real?Holy damn,sorry to hear that!That means something is really going on.I don't think that it's a coincidence,need to investigate in this matter to prevent from more people get banned.

yes it sucks. i just created a few premade accounts. just Level money and unlock all, got banned after 8 accounts.
01-27-2017, 03:49 AM #17
i do 10 counts and ban of cid only recoverys GTA V transfer to PS4 ...
01-27-2017, 05:22 AM #18
Originally posted by sixpax View Post
If your ip is banned on ps3 then your ip is banned on ps4, did you check?

Where you in a lobby with other members?

No,it seems it was just CID ban.
01-27-2017, 05:31 AM #19
Originally posted by KiNG
So I see you ignore my post, but whatever.

There's something you're not doing right or your CFW is out wack. I only been banned out of my stupidity of forgetfullness (like the time I wasted a CID because I forgot to disable my cfw upon testing my internet connection).

But I will say this again. If it was an ip ban you wont be able to sign on both PS3 and PS4 and PS3 will have an error code of 807110016. Just saying because I've been ip banned before for the reason above (which was my fault).

It has nothing to do with GTA V but is something with your CFW, PSN Account or CID. Take my word for a grain of salt tho.

It was CID ban,but i'm still investigating what did triggered it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo