01-24-2017, 10:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,just thought that i would let you guys know who mods GTA5...Yesterday and today have been modding like i used to,and got banned,i was modding two characters male and female at the same time and after some time got banned from SEN.But it's ok i remembered i had two CIDS fresh,used one got banned after like one hour,later wiped it all reinstalled all,used my second CID and just now got banned,i don't know what is going on because i'm doing everything like i used to do in years...Just saying to everyone to be careful something's really going on,this is first time in my life i catch a ban without any reason,which means rockstar is really doing something.Overall -3 CIDS and just trying to think why that happened...But yeah,be careful guys.

The following 3 users say thank you to daemon247 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Grezinn, Ken_DFL
01-27-2017, 08:21 AM #20
Originally posted by daemon247 View Post
It was CID ban,but i'm still investigating what did triggered it.

Please do share your findings, might help some of us.
01-27-2017, 08:33 AM #21
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
Please do share your findings, might help some of us.

I sure will,i want to save some people from losing their CIDs because nobody wants to get banned.And losing your cid is just depressing as is.

The following user thanked daemon247 for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa
01-28-2017, 12:27 PM #22
Ethakr
Gym leader
I just got banned from gta online permanently doesn't matter which account i'm trying to use! my cid is working fine since it's a private one! but when trying to join online it says im banned !!!
01-28-2017, 02:09 PM #23
Originally posted by ethakr View Post
I just got banned from gta online permanently doesn't matter which account i'm trying to use! my cid is working fine since it's a private one! but when trying to join online it says im banned !!!

What tools did you used when you were modding?Post all your details.
01-28-2017, 03:03 PM #24
Ethakr
Gym leader
What tools did you used when you were modding?Post all your details.

Didn't use any tool ! all i'm using is seren to mod accounts Winky Winky other than that i think it's a CID thing or a MAC ban! this is the first time i've seen this
01-28-2017, 03:11 PM #25
Didn't use any tool ! all i'm using is seren to mod accounts Winky Winky other than that i think it's a CID thing or a MAC ban! this is the first time i've seen this

From your first post it's unclear,you are saying i am banned but then again saying that your CID is fine which doesn't make any sense!On your second post you saying that you are CID banned.What message pops when you try to go online?
01-28-2017, 03:44 PM #26
Ethakr
Gym leader
From your first post it's unclear,you are saying i am banned but then again saying that your CID is fine which doesn't make any sense!On your second post you saying that you are CID banned.What message pops when you try to go online?

Well i said im banned on GTA ONLINE! which means i can connect to psn just fine but when trying to join an online session it says im perma banned!
01-28-2017, 03:46 PM #27
Well i said im banned on GTA ONLINE! which means i can connect to psn just fine but when trying to join an online session it says im perma banned!

You said 'doesn't matter which account',sounds like CID ban to me,have you tried to just create new psn acc and log in and mod it?
01-28-2017, 04:16 PM #28
Ethakr
Gym leader
You said 'doesn't matter which account',sounds like CID ban to me,have you tried to just create new psn acc and log in and mod it?

that was the first thing i did i mainly was trying to go and mod an account that's when i received that message! then i tried using my main account and received the same message again on gta online! also tried a 3rd one too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo