01-24-2017, 10:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,just thought that i would let you guys know who mods GTA5...Yesterday and today have been modding like i used to,and got banned,i was modding two characters male and female at the same time and after some time got banned from SEN.But it's ok i remembered i had two CIDS fresh,used one got banned after like one hour,later wiped it all reinstalled all,used my second CID and just now got banned,i don't know what is going on because i'm doing everything like i used to do in years...Just saying to everyone to be careful something's really going on,this is first time in my life i catch a ban without any reason,which means rockstar is really doing something.Overall -3 CIDS and just trying to think why that happened...But yeah,be careful guys.

The following 3 users say thank you to daemon247 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Grezinn, Ken_DFL
01-24-2017, 11:31 AM #2
What menus and mods are you using? I remember I got hit with an account ban after the 1.27 update when I used a slightly outdated 1.26 sprx after doing a cash drop.

I had to use a new CID and replaced with a better 1.27 eboot and paid sprx with all checks removed and haven't been banned since.

However these were only account/GTA V service bans. Not SEN/PSN bans. You might wanna look into your CID seller a bit more because he most likely selling you shared or shady CIDs. If it's not the case then make sure you're not making mistakes and forgetting to spoof and etc.

Happens to me once and a while and CID is banned on the quickness the same day.
Last edited by KiNG FoX MoDzZ ; 01-24-2017 at 11:36 AM.

The following user thanked KiNG FoX MoDzZ for this useful post:

Ken_DFL
01-24-2017, 12:10 PM #3
I am using Serendipity 4.4,and latest LTS RTM.Like i said,everything was very good,just out of nowhere bang banned....
01-24-2017, 01:45 PM #4
Originally posted by daemon247 View Post
I am using Serendipity 4.4,and latest LTS RTM.Like i said,everything was very good,just out of nowhere bang banned....

Ok then. But you still havent answered this.
Where you get your CIDs from?

Because now I'm 90% convinced it's your seller (unless you manually extracted your CIDs from broken PS3s).
01-24-2017, 07:28 PM #5
Originally posted by KiNG
Ok then. But you still havent answered this.
Where you get your CIDs from?

Because now I'm 90% convinced it's your seller (unless you manually extracted your CIDs from broken PS3s).

Yes could be,but the fact remains that my original CID got banned in the first place.My theory is that they flag ip…Did some digging around and found many people saying about Sony Flagging IP.Well anyway,if i get CID,i will be very afraid to mod again,some magical BS happened to me and it's a feeling that you are fked for life…

The following user thanked daemon247 for this useful post:

Ken_DFL
01-24-2017, 07:47 PM #6
Yes could be,but the fact remains that my original CID got banned in the first place.My theory is that they flag ip…Did some digging around and found many people saying about Sony Flagging IP.Well anyway,if i get CID,i will be very afraid to mod again,some magical BS happened to me and it's a feeling that you are fked for life…

OH,i also remembered something,like back in the days i used to mod gta5 and it was booting me offline and stuff,i had no ban but it was preventing me to go online/mod.I was waiting for ages to get a session.So later on,i went on my PS4 and i got the fkn WS-37368-7 error,and could not get online at all,had to go to my ISP to change my IP.Fkn crazy.
01-24-2017, 09:03 PM #7
GuzModz
Climbing up the ladder
OH,i also remembered something,like back in the days i used to mod gta5 and it was booting me offline and stuff,i had no ban but it was preventing me to go online/mod.I was waiting for ages to get a session.So later on,i went on my PS4 and i got the fkn WS-37368-7 error,and could not get online at all,had to go to my ISP to change my IP.Fkn crazy.

are u sure that cid ban? probably account ban
01-24-2017, 11:29 PM #8
You must login or register to view this content.

Doesn't matter what account doesn't matter the cids,i wish i knew what triggers it, fuck my life......
All my guess is they flag by ip now.
Last edited by daemon247 ; 01-24-2017 at 11:32 PM.
01-25-2017, 10:11 PM #9
sixpax
Do a barrel roll!
If your ip is banned on ps3 then your ip is banned on ps4, did you check?

Where you in a lobby with other members?
01-25-2017, 10:29 PM #10
That's crazy. I heard about this from other people too 😔 The man up there is probably right but I'm also wondering if using PSN patch and all that other crap throws up a red flag too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo