02-06-2017, 09:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you guys think someone will figure out how to not get banned before March 6th and im making this thread so if you have any theories then make sure to leave them here

The following user thanked victorinho11 for this useful post:

Unb
02-28-2017, 03:28 AM #110
Originally posted by REDMareck View Post
My solution. *My Accs not Banned (PS4)

0. (!!!EBOOT For Bypass!!!)
1. No use Fakemail for PSN Acc
2. LTS Mod Menu default all unlockall.
3. Connect Imperium Set Rank 124 set Times and GlobalXP
4. Connect Projekt Desire Tool. go to Recovery → Kills/Wins/Times Set this all (Good Random Times).
5. Connect Outfit Iditor... set Garage and Outfits.
6. buy all Heists vehicles Save it.

This is my solution perhaps it works well with you.

imperium account editor: Download this... You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

project desire gta recovery tool: Download this... You must login or register to view this content.

LTS Mod Menu: Download This... You must login or register to view this content.

Outfit and Garage Editor tool: Download this You must login or register to view this content.

Bypass Money Tool + Eboot You must login or register to view this content.

Sorry for my Bad english =D

Hi can you show me what is your good random time to be set with the project desire tool. And did u set it 400m for cash?

Thanks.
02-28-2017, 05:05 AM #111
Originally posted by hamiekemari View Post
Hi can you show me what is your good random time to be set with the project desire tool. And did u set it 400m for cash?

Thanks.

Set money lower then that
03-01-2017, 06:16 PM #112
Hey. i followed all the steps and i have unliked the social club right before accepting the cash gift from rockstar. I didnt get no ban mail yet (i made the transfer 3 days ago with 0$ and 350 Million in cash gift, no cars, no appartments)...
My question is how can i get into gta online next time without been linked to a social club account (since it s unlinked right now) ?? Do i have to re link it again ?? Create a new one ??
03-01-2017, 06:51 PM #113
Miccus
Little One
Originally posted by gtaonlinex123 View Post
Hey. i followed all the steps and i have unliked the social club right before accepting the cash gift from rockstar. I didnt get no ban mail yet (i made the transfer 3 days ago with 0$ and 350 Million in cash gift, no cars, no appartments)...
My question is how can i get into gta online next time without been linked to a social club account (since it s unlinked right now) ?? Do i have to re link it again ?? Create a new one ??

You can go online.
For going online, you don't need to be linked to social club this is needed for transfer, not for going online.
If you are not linked to social club you can not join or create a crew or bookmark jobs etc, but has nothing to do with going online.
03-01-2017, 08:36 PM #114
Originally posted by Miccus View Post
You can go online.
For going online, you don't need to be linked to social club this is needed for transfer, not for going online.
If you are not linked to social club you can not join or create a crew or bookmark jobs etc, but has nothing to do with going online.

Thanks a lot. I've been able to connect to gta online... i didnt know that it was possible...
To sum up MY EXPERIENCE: i made 3 accounts, 2 got banned. And 1 not. The two that got banned had money in bank around 499 M. One with cars and appartments and the other without. The levels are 98 and 119. They both got banned in less than 24 hours.
The one that didnt get ban yet has level 60 (maximum stats) with no money at all, no car, no appartment' no pegasus. It has only one caracter with 10 modded outfit.
Please let me know of this works for you. And share if you have other working methides
Last edited by gtaonlinex123 ; 03-01-2017 at 08:38 PM.
03-01-2017, 09:16 PM #115
Miccus
Little One
Originally posted by gtaonlinex123 View Post
Thanks a lot. I've been able to connect to gta online... i didnt know that it was possible...
To sum up MY EXPERIENCE: i made 3 accounts, 2 got banned. And 1 not. The two that got banned had money in bank around 499 M. One with cars and appartments and the other without. The levels are 98 and 119. They both got banned in less than 24 hours.
The one that didnt get ban yet has level 60 (maximum stats) with no money at all, no car, no appartment' no pegasus. It has only one caracter with 10 modded outfit.
Please let me know of this works for you. And share if you have other working methides

Yeah they ban a lot of accounts these days.
Me personally transferred a couple of accounts that were at least 30 days old, so old accounts that I modded later.
All these accounts are still active, they didn't banned anything.
Modded outfits I don't put on a account, because there are a lot of clothing glitches you can do on ps4.
I put cars in garage and unlock all and dont put more then 400 m on bank.
And I always play at least untill level 5 before I mod anything so I never skip tutorial.
I think this is important I can not tell you why because that is my personal opinion.
In the past I made a few with the tutorial skipped and only those accounts got reset when there was a ban wave.
Thats why I think it is important to play untill level 5.
03-03-2017, 12:51 AM #116
Cameron-123
Save Point
I transferd one with 16 bill last night still active
03-03-2017, 12:26 PM #117
runningman420
I defeated!
Originally posted by PartymodzHD View Post
i have transferred 100 accounts and only 3 banned so far, dont spend money at all, buying anything after you transfer with get you banned faster,
any account that transfer wih more than 10 million is automatically black listed and buying things ses it mark for ban, its been 4 days since all transfer

mate why do u bullshit how long have u been modding with 10 rep ,me 10 years and most accounts of mine are banned ,you are telling a big lie i can see right through it how nnoying is this comment 100 accounts you must be working for ockstar then hey ?

The following 2 users say thank you to runningman420 for this useful post:

gluesniffinpete, Mr.Himanshu18
03-03-2017, 12:27 PM #118
runningman420
I defeated!
Originally posted by 123 View Post
I transferd one with 16 bill last night still active

comment afer 7 days mine have lasted til 7 days n then 7th day there suspended

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo