02-06-2017, 09:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you guys think someone will figure out how to not get banned before March 6th and im making this thread so if you have any theories then make sure to leave them here

The following user thanked victorinho11 for this useful post:

Unb
02-06-2017, 10:28 PM #2
nothing until now even the new method of xbox one u will get banned with in 1 h
02-07-2017, 12:28 AM #3
Originally posted by karthago1111 View Post
nothing until now even the new method of xbox one u will get banned with in 1 h

I think rockstar does have your CID i've read on a couple post and it kinda does make sense because someone bought an account from me and still no ban and its been 3 days
02-07-2017, 01:18 AM #4
am not sure but i have transfer 8acc

7get banned and one still working almost 3 days.i think its random banned wave
02-07-2017, 03:05 AM #5
i have transferred 100 accounts and only 3 banned so far, dont spend money at all, buying anything after you transfer with get you banned faster,
any account that transfer wih more than 10 million is automatically black listed and buying things ses it mark for ban, its been 4 days since all transfer
02-07-2017, 04:48 AM #6
Originally posted by PartymodzHD View Post
i have transferred 100 accounts and only 3 banned so far, dont spend money at all, buying anything after you transfer with get you banned faster,
any account that transfer wih more than 10 million is automatically black listed and buying things ses it mark for ban, its been 4 days since all transfer

Hmmm. I don't think it has anything to do with Money. Im having a feeling that they do have our PS4 CIDS and for that Everytime they see we transfer they just ban but I do not know that for sure im gonna see tomorrow

The following user thanked victorinho11 for this useful post:

runningman420
02-07-2017, 04:48 AM #7
Originally posted by karthago1111 View Post
am not sure but i have transfer 8acc

7get banned and one still working almost 3 days.i think its random banned wave

Tbh yea I think it is random but also has something to do with your PS4 because their is no way that they can just ban all Accounts
02-07-2017, 06:21 AM #8
yep it has something to do with our ps4s you know why?Because after transferring all the accounts i deleted all the users from my ps4,then after i added some of them back,got to the game,and i pressed go online,and guess what it let you to go online if it does its insta ban,i was like wtf don't i need to complete the prologue?So all the accounts that were flagged acting strange like no need for prologue to go online....They do flag our ps4s 100%.
02-07-2017, 07:43 AM #9
Originally posted by daemon247 View Post
yep it has something to do with our ps4s you know why?Because after transferring all the accounts i deleted all the users from my ps4,then after i added some of them back,got to the game,and i pressed go online,and guess what it let you to go online if it does its insta ban,i was like wtf don't i need to complete the prologue?So all the accounts that were flagged acting strange like no need for prologue to go online....They do flag our ps4s 100%.

Tbh irdk hopefully someone figure's something out
02-07-2017, 08:48 AM #10
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
It probably does have something to do with wasting alot of money when u transfer it because i transfered 2 accounts and i bought alot of shit including the CEO office and they got banned then i transfered 1 account and havent purchased anything on it and no ban so far

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo