03-07-2017, 06:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
I am so sad. Wasn't it enough that I can't make Instagram accounts or I can't transfer anymore? Their reason isnt legitimate even and I am going to contest it. Anyone who went through this, care to help?

The following 2 users say thank you to Kavi Modz for this useful post:

daemon247, Got2bomar

The following 3 users groaned at Kavi Modz for this awful post:

Member35342235, Dacoco, vogsmurf
03-15-2017, 01:17 AM #11
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Not sure what you'd expect. Some people get away with it, but some (Sadly you) get hit with the ban hammer. xD

Wouldn't expect this, the page was mainly used for support and crew recruitment along with some displays and show off of some exceptionally good stuff I made in game, all under Fair use and criticism crap.
03-15-2017, 02:25 AM #12
Kronos
Former Staff
lol unluggy bo u got rekt
03-15-2017, 12:13 PM #13
vogsmurf
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kavi
You see, I am not crying or anything, I have made my peace with it, and I know you, you are salty, you are a nobody and Rockstar cared enough to go against a page which had no DMCA violations, I didn't as much mention sales in the posts, all limited to messages. Voegsmurf stick to selling booters and scamming kids with shitty vpns

Make more then you and not getting banned lmao

The following user thanked vogsmurf for this useful post:

FireMaggot
03-15-2017, 07:58 PM #14
Well they deleted my group a long time before your page got deleted. Was making like $700-900 a day. Sal

I remember you commented in one of my customer's post and I banned you from my group, because I was the only guy selling there. Sorry about that.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by tushargta ; 03-15-2017 at 08:01 PM.
03-16-2017, 01:46 AM #15
Originally posted by vogsmurf View Post
Make more then you and not getting banned lmao

ehhe you wish you were making more lmaoo
04-17-2017, 08:26 PM #16
Originally posted by Kavi
You must login or register to view this content.
I am so sad. Wasn't it enough that I can't make Instagram accounts or I can't transfer anymore? Their reason isnt legitimate even and I am going to contest it. Anyone who went through this, care to help?

If You Cant Create Insta Accounts On iPhone Factory Reset The iPhone and it will allow u too create an account Happy

I Had This Issue And When i created new accounts it came up saying it has been bannedHappy

Its fixed now
04-18-2017, 06:37 PM #17
I can create them just fine, they are deleted without notification. Facebook I keep getting post blocked haha
05-18-2017, 06:40 PM #18
QMT
Do a barrel roll!
right on good said
06-24-2017, 08:24 PM #19
RiP. Good that my Page is still online Tustin

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo