03-07-2017, 06:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
I am so sad. Wasn't it enough that I can't make Instagram accounts or I can't transfer anymore? Their reason isnt legitimate even and I am going to contest it. Anyone who went through this, care to help?

The following 2 users say thank you to Kavi Modz for this useful post:

daemon247, Got2bomar

The following 3 users groaned at Kavi Modz for this awful post:

Member35342235, Dacoco, vogsmurf
03-07-2017, 06:42 PM #2
In addition, my KaviModz psn modded account was banned and reset for good. This is not happening to everyone, either to my other characters, or even to the trillion dollars ones. i am literally being singled out.
03-07-2017, 08:30 PM #3
crack her email

The following user thanked Esgmodzone for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod
03-08-2017, 01:21 AM #4
sixpax
Do a barrel roll!
You must login or register to view this content.
03-08-2017, 02:29 AM #5
Originally posted by sixpax View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

already know him and everything , But not his fault, he is working on the behalf of the company and he shouldn't be targetted.
03-08-2017, 01:37 PM #6
Sparrow
Big Papi
RIP Sal
03-09-2017, 04:20 PM #7
vogsmurf
Do a barrel roll!
stop being a ****** and crying you mod a game sell modded accounts and then cry like a baby when it gets taken down sad little boy lmao its your own fault putting your shit all over facebook!!!!

The following user thanked vogsmurf for this useful post:

FireMaggot
03-09-2017, 04:24 PM #8
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by vogsmurf View Post
stop being a ****** and crying you mod a game sell modded accounts and then cry like a baby when it gets taken down sad little boy lmao its your own fault putting your shit all over facebook!!!!

Have some respect for other members please.
03-09-2017, 10:53 PM #9
Chris
Former Staff
Not sure what you'd expect. Some people get away with it, but some (Sadly you) get hit with the ban hammer. xD

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

VenoxCoding
03-15-2017, 01:16 AM #10
Originally posted by vogsmurf View Post

You see, I am not crying or anything, I have made my peace with it, and I know you, you are salty, you are a nobody and Rockstar cared enough to go against a page which had no DMCA violations, I didn't as much mention sales in the posts, all limited to messages. Voegsmurf stick to selling booters and scamming kids with shitty vpns

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo