03-14-2017, 06:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody,My name is Jeva and I just bought grand theft auto 5.Yesterday I was walking on the beach with Franklin and I punched someone in his face but it was a mistakeI did not want to do that, it just happened...I looked at her a few seconds but he wasnt moving,I just dont know what I have to do anymore . I know its terrible I killed someome but I dont want to go to prison, (again)*Please help me.
Thanks

The following 2 users say thank you to Jeeef023 for this useful post:

_Exquisite_, SeiffyTheGod

The following 2 users groaned at Jeeef023 for this awful post:

.EXE, User343234
03-15-2017, 11:34 PM #11
hibye3
Hurah!
Originally posted by SeiffyTheGod View Post
Send me ur credits and I will send you a psn code in 2020 I promise

I followed your instructions to the dot, but some how I ended up getting my dick stuck in a *cream dispenser* joke machine while on Mars...
03-17-2017, 04:30 AM #12
aw poor bby
03-27-2017, 06:20 AM #13
You must login or register to view this content.
03-28-2017, 08:43 PM #14
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by Jeeef023 View Post
Hello everybody,My name is Jeva and I just bought grand theft auto 5.Yesterday I was walking on the beach with Franklin and I punched someone in his face but it was a mistakeI did not want to do that, it just happened...I looked at her a few seconds but he wasnt moving,I just dont know what I have to do anymore . I know its terrible I killed someome but I dont want to go to prison, (again)*Please help me.
Thanks

Is this a post to get attention or rep im not sure on why you would write and explain something so stupid.
05-19-2017, 10:22 PM #15
SlicesOfSylvii
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Alt View Post
I'd call the Police and hand yourself in now mate, before it gets too late,

I hope anyone that lives near this woman beater doesn't take law into their own hands and he ends up sliced up or caved in ribs.
05-19-2017, 10:25 PM #16
SlicesOfSylvii
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jeeef023 View Post
Hello everybody,My name is Jeva and I just bought grand theft auto 5.Yesterday I was walking on the beach with Franklin and I punched someone in his face but it was a mistakeI did not want to do that, it just happened...I looked at her a few seconds but he wasnt moving,I just dont know what I have to do anymore . I know its terrible I killed someome but I dont want to go to prison, (again)*Please help me.
Thanks

Just apologise and explain you haven't dated for a little while and how you're unsure "how it goes these days". If you manage to get her number then give her a text at some point after she's out of hospital...something like "Hi, remember me? Winky Winky"

If she responds then you KNOW it's time to insist she either meet you at McDonalds or Wendy's.
05-30-2017, 06:54 PM #17
Originally posted by Alt View Post
I've given you 300 more rep

where can i see my Reputation?
05-30-2017, 06:54 PM #18
Originally posted by SlicesOfSylvii View Post
Just apologise and explain you haven't dated for a little while and how you're unsure "how it goes these days". If you manage to get her number then give her a text at some point after she's out of hospital...something like "Hi, remember me? Winky Winky"

If she responds then you KNOW it's time to insist she either meet you at McDonalds or Wendy's.

lol xd
06-02-2017, 08:09 PM #19
Turn yourself in!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo