03-14-2017, 06:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody,My name is Jeva and I just bought grand theft auto 5.Yesterday I was walking on the beach with Franklin and I punched someone in his face but it was a mistakeI did not want to do that, it just happened...I looked at her a few seconds but he wasnt moving,I just dont know what I have to do anymore . I know its terrible I killed someome but I dont want to go to prison, (again)*Please help me.
Thanks

The following 2 users say thank you to Jeeef023 for this useful post:

_Exquisite_, SeiffyTheGod

The following 2 users groaned at Jeeef023 for this awful post:

.EXE, User343234
03-14-2017, 06:21 PM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Jeeef023 View Post
Hello everybody,My name is Jeva and I just bought grand theft auto 5.Yesterday I was walking on the beach with Franklin and I punched someone in his face but it was a mistakeI did not want to do that, it just happened...I looked at her a few seconds but he wasnt moving,I just dont know what I have to do anymore . I know its terrible I killed someome but I dont want to go to prison, (again)*Please help me.
Thanks

It's GTA bruh, shut the fuck up. Everyone does that, don't feel bad/special.

Now if you posted this just to be "funny", it's not. So just stop

The following user thanked TheManDavid for this useful post:

KiNG FoX MoDzZ

The following user groaned TheManDavid for this awful post:

_Exquisite_
03-14-2017, 06:43 PM #3
Congratulations m8
03-14-2017, 06:46 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Hello everybody,My name is Jeva and I just bought grand theft auto 5.Yesterday I was walking on the beach with Franklin and I punched someone in his face but it was a mistakeI did not want to do that, it just happened...I looked at her a few seconds but he wasnt moving,I just dont know what I have to do anymore . I know its terrible I killed someome but I dont want to go to prison, (again)*Please help me.
Thanks

I'd call the Police and hand yourself in now mate, before it gets too late,

The following 3 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

_Exquisite_, Right, SeiffyTheGod
03-14-2017, 06:47 PM #5
Ok, serious question now, I saw I have 10 Reputation and 100 Credits what are they for?
03-14-2017, 07:15 PM #6
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
Ok, serious question now, I saw I have 10 Reputation and 100 Credits what are they for?

100 credits means you can exchange it for a £10/$10 psn voucher
03-15-2017, 03:40 PM #7
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Thanks

U looked at her but he wasn't moving? Not sure where to start helping out here
03-15-2017, 07:06 PM #8
Alt
Banned

I've given you 300 more rep

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

User343234
03-15-2017, 08:32 PM #9
WHM_OFW
I am error
Loooool ��
03-15-2017, 11:01 PM #10
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by NotYourDope
How? Winky Winky