Post: Rockstar deleted some modded Stuff on Next-Gen again.
03-19-2017, 02:36 PM #1
ExIIL
AstroCFG
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So apparently Rockstar deleted Vehicles like Ruiner3, brickade or any other modded next-gen vehicle on the Next Gen Accounts. Classic Coquette or Panto are not effected Smile.*Just to inform you!
Last edited by ExIIL ; 03-19-2017 at 03:14 PM.

The following user thanked ExIIL for this useful post:

ljjp
03-28-2017, 02:21 PM #20
Originally posted by matsuoka View Post
hmmm...the rallytruck and slamvan3 with glitched fenders, also the buccaneer2 with glitched roof are not infected yet

These cars are pretty safe. Because if these were blacklisted, they would have to blacklist the non glitched/modded ones too. The closest thing they can do to patch these beautiful cars is if a bug comes out - where if you buy it online and it gets delivered glitched, then they will patch the modded car parts. This is what happened to the modded Casco and Adder (both of these cars can have the back/roof missing but there was a bug in a previous update where they are delivered glitched). So Rockstar patched it. However on PS3 these 2 particular modded vehicles are ok :P
03-28-2017, 08:41 PM #21
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by ExIIL View Post
They did this often :(

I knew they was into money rank and stats but not cars welp rip for gta good info!

The following user thanked .EXE for this useful post:

sixpax
03-29-2017, 02:29 PM #22
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by .EXE View Post
I knew they was into money rank and stats but not cars welp rip for gta good info!

alot of cars have gone before like space docker space monky and slamvan trash master and more i got them all dupein with ps4 they was removed way back
03-31-2017, 12:14 AM #23
What were they able to do? the modded cars im referring to
04-03-2017, 02:11 AM #24
I need a ps4 modded gta v account 4 letter psn pls I really want one
04-17-2017, 08:58 AM #25
reezaah
Do a barrel roll!
what are some car you can get still but

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo