04-20-2017, 09:42 PM #1
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone here build custom vehicles or buildings or anything? What have you built? Or send me message with your psn and we can show off our stuff to each other.
04-21-2017, 12:32 AM #2
Originally posted by DSKMODZ View Post
Anyone here build custom vehicles or buildings or anything? What have you built? Or send me message with your psn and we can show off our stuff to each other.

i built a water car. it pretty much was a car filled with water and could drive on land//water hehe
04-21-2017, 12:41 AM #3
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
Huh. Interesting hoe did you execute that?
04-21-2017, 06:21 PM #4
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
Not hoe meant how did execute that?
04-23-2017, 12:35 AM #5
Not hoe meant how did execute that?

with my imagination lol please quote me next time so i see u responded
04-24-2017, 01:20 PM #6
FireMaggot
D E F I A N C E - SPRX
Anyone here build custom vehicles or buildings or anything? What have you built? Or send me message with your psn and we can show off our stuff to each other.

Made loads of modded spawn able creations - def up for a fun lobby - it's what modding is about .

The following user thanked FireMaggot for this useful post:

Mr.4Skin
04-26-2017, 11:00 PM #7
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
Fire maggot im messaging you my psn we will have fun
04-26-2017, 11:02 PM #8
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
Lets get a lobby going santa clause whats ur psn private message me it.
04-28-2017, 01:37 AM #9
I always wondered how ppl build those insane cars. Seen crazy shit on PC, but not much on ps3. Not many menus have modded cars, other than the rocket dune buggy that wants to be an x wing. Be cool to see some creations. Any of you guys know of a menu that has those types of cars in it? Remember the coolest one I seen was a huge tank/transformer looking vehicle. Way cool.
04-28-2017, 07:30 AM #10
FireMaggot
D E F I A N C E - SPRX
Originally posted by GreenManOSteele View Post
I always wondered how ppl build those insane cars. Seen crazy shit on PC, but not much on ps3. Not many menus have modded cars, other than the rocket dune buggy that wants to be an x wing. Be cool to see some creations. Any of you guys know of a menu that has those types of cars in it? Remember the coolest one I seen was a huge tank/transformer looking vehicle. Way cool.

The asticot has a good selection :p

The following user thanked FireMaggot for this useful post:

GreenManOSteele

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo