Post: unreleased glitch sp to mp Duke of death! (edit not a sp to mp) new lead
03-26-2015, 03:01 AM #1
golizzard
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
so I was on Twitter
today and found this

You must login or register to view this content.

any ideas on how they pull this off? I put a link of the tweet so you can see for yourself

so I found this, don't know if the job still works

SnailSnailSnailSnailSnailSnail

update I worked on this last night.
So two ppl start up a modded capture and two more ppl start up the same capture after the first two are in there job sitting in the car. The the second two star there job and once in push down on the d-pad and select a story mode character, a notification screen will pop up for the second two, there are going to sit here for a sec. The firs two will send invite to the game siting in the duke. the second two will press the PS button and accept the invite and going to store mode they will be shot 2 story mode and then ask if they really want to leave story mode yes. once the second to see a notification asking if they want to spectate say no. the second to will come down from the clouds and see the first 2 in the duke sometimes. this is as close as I have gotten
Last edited by golizzard ; 03-30-2015 at 03:08 AM.
03-26-2015, 01:53 PM #2
WOW So want!
03-26-2015, 03:21 PM #3
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
Either a SP/MP glitch or a creator to freemode glitch.
03-26-2015, 03:53 PM #4
golizzard
I am error
Originally posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
Either a SP/MP glitch or a creator to freemode glitch.

I think all you have to do it start that modern mission with the Duke of death and do a solo duplication while you're in the mission. I have not tested this yet because I have the banhammer tell the third. let me know your results.
I will try to find and post the solo dupe.
03-26-2015, 04:01 PM #5
Do you even get access to your Garage during a mission? I can test this tonight if I can find that job.

[Edit]

That job is removed.
Last edited by level42 ; 03-26-2015 at 04:06 PM.
03-26-2015, 07:30 PM #6
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
I've been messing with creator. Going directly into creator mode from game start allows you to spawn as a story mode character (I started as Michael). I believe this is the key to getting the DoD online/freeroam. This all could be pointless if the method has already been patched. I just tested my capture and went to closed friend session before completing it and it says "You can't access your Garage with a mission objective." Pretty strange since I'm not even in the creator mode.

Last edited by SYN1ST3R ; 03-26-2015 at 07:53 PM.
03-26-2015, 08:48 PM #7
The guy who has the car apparently claims that R* gave it to him ...
Last edited by level42 ; 03-26-2015 at 08:52 PM.
03-26-2015, 10:25 PM #8
SYN1ST3R
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by level42 View Post
The guy who has the car apparently claims that R* gave it to him ...

Yeah I heard. Seems unlikely since R* gives money for missing vehicles instead of giving a vehicle.
03-27-2015, 11:52 AM #9
c cheesy you post without tutorial while you c is very good that people are looking kind of sleazy car ResistTheSun
03-27-2015, 02:14 PM #10
Originally posted by 1977 View Post
c cheesy you post without tutorial while you c is very good that people are looking kind of sleazy car ResistTheSun

Umm ... What?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo