Thread: [RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - GTA V Save Editor v3.0.0.0

Red-EyeX32 Former Staff

Join Date Dec 2011

Posts 910

Membership Donator

10-03-2013 06:38 PM #1 [RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - GTA V Save Editor v3.0.0.0

Well hello NextGenUpdate, just here making a thread for you guys about a GTA V editor I have been working since the day the game got leaked. This is one of a kind tool that loads all your stats in game and you can edit them however you like. I'm still mapping the save at this moment looking for other things to mod inside the save data.

This tool is not yet complete... I still have to add more stats in the save editor so it can recognize the name. I also probably going to add support for modding the entire vehicle like the rims, bumper, spoiler etc....

I'm also planning adding other stuff to be able to edit like the license plate and other shit.

I will be updating the tool once in a while so come back and check out the thread once in awhile to see what was added to the editor.

The save editor will not require you to use BruteForceSaveData to decrypt the save like the recently tools that has been released for the game.

MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP JUST IN CASE!

As you see all those are available for you to edit!

I would love to thank all the people that made it possible for me to make the save editor.
    1. aerosoul94
    2. kill_seth
    3. XBLToothPik

Without them this would of never been possible so thank you guys <3

So like I said above you WON'T NEED BRUTEFORCESAVEDATA!

Well here it is guys, please feel free to donate because it really was a hard one to make for sure.

Download:
    Red-EyeX32 - GTA V Save Editor v3.0.0.0

Spoiler:

Name/I
    SM_ = Stock Modifier
    FL_CO = Flow completion order stat for mission
    MISS_SWITCH = Mission stat - switch count

Virus Scan (All detections are due to packing the application "THANKS xSonoro u poopy pants"):
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1380843160/

Last edited by SnaY; 10-27-2013 at 03:14 PM.

2. The Following 155 Users Say Thank You to Red-EyeX32 For This Useful Post:

JordanCarr, Снгisтiаи, Mack32, ▶DaOriginal209◀, -DirtySuN-, -Google-, -{OVOXO}-, 4saken, 6jarjar6, AdnanM801, Agent Beast, BlackPanther, Oklahoma, Ansity., Bannedm8, bejekas, Capo837, cathacks, ChangeMyNamePls, Choco, ChopzModz, chuck54321, Cien, cod5cl, codybenti, colishn, conj, Cryptic Soldier, Devastation, ErasedDev, Dlink636, DoN-WaKiTa, DonGiuliiano, Drew Brees, Eddie-Lucas, EliteHackzPS3, Ember2012, emrah1986, Fabjanstrik, Fatpabs, Feraligatr92, FinalFantasyXIV, firepanda11, Frank Ryan, Frost Mods, Gendjisan, GodofHosting, Gustavowee2, Guzman, Hadenkin, Harry, Hayden, HellGuy, HelloHowAreYo, ICS Vortex, iGiNGER_NL, ImIrIsH, ImPiffHD, isaacirlanda, Ismaeel74, ItzKevinBro, Bichote, Jared, jim16127, jlyon11, Josh_ox3, JUMPINJULIAN360, justeve, justsoboss, Vital, Lightswords, ljubomir_97, LulzBus, lumbzpk, Mad6amer, malboa63, Mango_Knife, mark1, Master0wn3r, Maty360414, mczero_, Melster, Jarod, Monster-Energy, MoTmrD, moviedog, MQGQ, Mr__Tenticals, MW2TopTenWORLD, NGU-xNiicKzHD, CyberNomadic, Norway-_-1999, Notorious, ohhImpreza, olsengutt, OmegaBeta, Outsider, Jango, perrypus, PinKPanther1020, pluses1, Pseudo_Soldier, Quazimoto, RaverBoy, Real Friends, rimka06510, rishul, Robert1990, rolyat, Roy944, CHAOZ, Sal, sauib786, SC58, ScarFaceKillCam, Shocka, Skeammermodz, SLipNoT, smushpie, SnaY, SnTsV1_modZ, soad08, SpaceMonky, Spongebob., sunshine333, SWAT CLAN, tantan27, Temp, The Kosmic, TheGreatestSyn, Top_Dog_Uk, tryhardfilmz, U WOT M8, ultimo-dragon, Vectriixx, ViCiOuS-V, Warcry, Wattsy, WhyYouWannaKnow, WIPEOUTEVIL, Wretch 32, xGreekModzHD, xQuantumModz, xRaay, xReloadedModz, xXGoD_Of_MoDzXx, xXxAzN_BoiixXx, Yasunick, Zambie, zanymann, ZerOtObey+RM, zMarcusHD, zUnboundPatcher

3. The Following 2 Users Groaned At Red-EyeX32 For This Awful Post:

smashedya (10-05-2013), TheUnexpected (10-06-2013)

4. Join Date Oct 2012

Posts 73

Membership Standard

11-01-2013 01:24 PM #191

it doesnt work

5. Join Date Feb 2013

Posts 63

Membership Standard

11-02-2013 09:59 AM #192

when will you release a version that can be opened? thank you

6. Join Date Jul 2013

Posts 3

Membership Standard

11-06-2013 12:37 PM #193 Collectables

Hey redeye does editing the collectables actually work? Nice job by the way

Rangers 1690 Who’s Jim Erased?

Join Date Jan 2011

Posts 725

Membership Standard

11-06-2013 03:55 PM #194

it does work on windows 7 64 bit, without renaming it
    Last edited by Rangers 1690; 11-08-2013 at 11:33 PM.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

8. Join Date Feb 2013

Posts 63

Membership Standard

11-07-2013 08:06 AM #195

No, v3 does not work. I'm not the only one to say that. RedEyeX32 not even take the time to meet us and tell us whether or not there is a problem with the program. The worst is that it connects regularly and does not respond to our questions. This is a total lack of respect and seriously on his part. Luckily that other programs to change our saves GTA V exists!

9. sdjfnjd Gobble

Join Date Nov 2013

Posts 1

Membership Standard

11-07-2013 11:45 AM #196

Quote Originally Posted by malboa63 View Post
    No, v3 does not work. I'm not the only one to say that. RedEyeX32 not even take the time to meet us and tell us whether or not there is a problem with the program. The worst is that it connects regularly and does not respond to our questions. This is a total lack of respect and seriously on his part. Luckily that other programs to change our saves GTA V exists!
    I Completely agree with you. It has never worked for me and I have used all the versions and I also have net framework 4.5.
    But some people are saying they cant open the program, I can but when I open a game save its says and unhandled exception has occurred and I cant see any values and the only thing I can do is exit.
    BTW im on windows 7 64 bit with framework 4.5 installed.

frenzy13 Gobble

Join Date Aug 2013

Posts 2

Membership Standard

11-07-2013 01:54 PM #197

Red-Eye uses his own time to create a tool that will help you and other gamers without asking for anything in return, you should bear that in mind and learn to be more patient.

ps. Thank you, Red-Eye.

11. Join Date Feb 2013

Posts 63

Membership Standard

11-07-2013 06:05 PM #198

Quote Originally Posted by frenzy13 View Post
    Red-Eye uses his own time to create a tool that will help you and other gamers without asking for anything in return, you should bear that in mind and learn to be more patient.

ps. Thank you, Red-Eye.
    I did not say that I do not appreciate his work, he could just take the time to answer our questions, especially as it connects to the regular forum and did not even answer our question. Yet an answer does not take long to write. It is a matter of respect. So yes RedEye done a good job, but it is not serious and respectful. Do a good job does not give the right to ignore the comments of his post. Until a real working version of the tool, I prefer utisé Hazard Save Editor (which is much more comprehensive than this one and that works for ps3 and xbox) that unlike him RedEye takes the time to answer our questions! !!!!!!!

12. Join Date Dec 2011

Posts 1,207

Membership Banned

11-08-2013 11:06 AM #199

Another awesome editor. Good job bro.

Red-EyeX32 Former Staff

Join Date Dec 2011

Posts 910

Membership Donator

11-08-2013 11:25 PM #200

I did not say that I do not appreciate his work, he could just take the time to answer our questions, especially as it connects to the regular forum and did not even answer our question. Yet an answer does not take long to write. It is a matter of respect. So yes RedEye done a good job, but it is not serious and respectful. Do a good job does not give the right to ignore the comments of his post. Until a real working version of the tool, I prefer utisé Hazard Save Editor (which is much more comprehensive than this one and that works for ps3 and xbox) that unlike him RedEye takes the time to answer our questions! !!!!!!!
    Go ahead and try making one if you're that desperate. Everything is released in order for you to make one, instead of just saying that Hazard's is better why are you still here then?