04-14-2015, 05:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone have any "secret" knowledge as to when we might see this released? I heard that modding on PC might be harder this time round.
04-14-2015, 05:50 AM #2
iLuiis
Who’s Jim Erased?
I don't think anybody will be able to supply you with an ETA on a ICEnhancer, like you said modding will be harder this time around. This is my first time around tho. :p
04-14-2015, 09:51 PM #3
WiseMonkey
Little One
I have no idea when itll be released but i can tell you one thing... I cant wait to checkout the enb's! Happy
04-15-2015, 12:50 AM #4
i :)
Banned
No HD mods, no object spawner, no nothing. Now time to stick GTA V PC version in your damn asshole.
04-15-2015, 02:20 AM #5
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by i
No HD mods, no object spawner, no nothing. Now time to stick GTA V PC version in your damn asshole.

Don't get so salty so quick, I guarantee that within the next month or two you'll start seeing things coming out.
04-17-2015, 06:19 PM #6
Originally posted by Exquisite
Does anyone have any "secret" knowledge as to when we might see this released? I heard that modding on PC might be harder this time round.

icenhancer is impossible to run on gta v, why its dx9 only end of story the editor of enb who calls it icenhancer will never release one unless boris programs it for dx11 or he does boris has little interest in modding gta. This might change when the files become editable and really its easier work to modifiy the game shaders themselves and find a way to hook into those that way through asm script it would run way faster and no issues with depth/zbuffer data and UI info being in the way causing in accurate results of the shaders.

tldr enb/icenhancer wont work period its dx9 only atm it needs to have dx11 hooks and gta has something slowing down this and causes fps issues

-better to find a way to edit in game shaders and load new ones , compiled hlsl into asm so its faster

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo