04-19-2015, 01:26 PM #1
Ciri
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Current Version: 0.1.0b
View the original, full, regularly updated topic: You must login or register to view this content.

Intro

Prime Reality FX (PRFX) is an advanced graphic enhancement modification for Grand Theft Auto V (GTA:V). It is one of the first and most exceedingly powerful graphic modifications currently. PRFX is a customized, and powerfully reconfigured Reshade setting overhaul to achieve dominant performance in-game. Currently, PRFX is a private modification and not openly available to the public. This is however subject to change as future versions are developed. Per each new version of PRFX, the obsolete variation will be released publicly. This enhancement modification enables high-focused bloom, vibrance, lensflare, sharpening, advanced anti-aliasing, and more for your game. For best quality performance, PRFX should be paired with minimum settings of high textures, ultra reflections, FXAA, high post-FX, and anisotropic filtering enabled. The higher your settings, the better the experience of course.

Media
You must login or register to view this content.

Requirements

Retail version of GTA: V (Steam, DVD, etc) (We do not support illegal use of products/services)
Solid FPS on High Settings at a minimum
DX10, DX10.1, or DX11 Support
GPU with support of AA in form of FXAA at least

Credits

DeLuca Modding for PRFX shader coding, PRFX configurations, and Reshade & SweetFX setting configuration
Reshade Development Team for the Reshade & SweetFX post-processing framework
Marty McFly for his MasterEffects
All author references from Marty's MasterEffects
04-19-2015, 03:34 PM #2
Chaisen
Save Point
Be ready for Eye Cancer.
04-19-2015, 03:45 PM #3
I've tried it and wow man that's sick
04-19-2015, 03:47 PM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I'm excited that a lot of visual enhancements are starting to roll out. However, I'm still waiting on the GTA V equivalent of the LCPDFR mod, along with ELS.
04-19-2015, 07:37 PM #5
Originally posted by Rath
I'm excited that a lot of visual enhancements are starting to roll out. However, I'm still waiting on the GTA V equivalent of the LCPDFR mod, along with ELS.

i'm holding off buying it for PC until all the mods start rolling out :p

The following user thanked ⭐ Temp ⭐ for this useful post:

RTE
04-19-2015, 07:58 PM #6
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Originally posted by Temp View Post
i'm holding off buying it for PC until all the mods start rolling out :p

This.. haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo