04-15-2015, 12:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Personally I feel that R* has done well with the release bearing in mind the issues with the console launches. At least with my experience so far I was able to play the game after 20 minutes of decrypting and get online no problems. And though I feel a little let down by how demanding the game is in order to get maxed on 1080p which was what I was ideally looking for (I have a GTX 970) however the graphics are still amazing and I'm very pleased with them it's just looking in an ideal world.

Sure there are a few bugs but I'm sure they will be short lived and I think that R* has very much learn their lesson from GTA IV and manged to produce a very good game or maybe I'm wrong and just got lucky of not encountering issues they other people may have had.

And to the console players the 60fps really does make a big difference on it's own
04-15-2015, 04:58 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Silent
Personally I feel that R* has done well with the release bearing in mind the issues with the console launches. At least with my experience so far I was able to play the game after 20 minutes of decrypting and get online no problems. And though I feel a little let down by how demanding the game is in order to get maxed on 1080p which was what I was ideally looking for (I have a GTX 970) however the graphics are still amazing and I'm very pleased with them it's just looking in an ideal world.

Sure there are a few bugs but I'm sure they will be short lived and I think that R* has very much learn their lesson from GTA IV and manged to produce a very good game or maybe I'm wrong and just got lucky of not encountering issues they other people may have had.

And to the console players the 60fps really does make a big difference on it's own

So far, I'm enjoying it. There are some obvious improvements from GTA IV that I noticed right off the bat. Using mouse and keyboard to drive is definitely a lot better, it seems a lot easier. Granted I still find myself having to constantly correct to follow a straight line. But, again I don't have to correct nowhere near as much as I did in GTA IV. I also noticed that combat, shooting, and aiming is a lot easier. And it seems like what you'd expect in a first person shooter, granted it's still not as precise. Again, it's still an improvement over aiming and shooting in GTA IV. Right now I can't really give an extensive opinion, or review, just yet since I haven't spent much time playing.
04-15-2015, 05:19 PM #3
nimrobalgit
Pokemon Trainer
Would I be able to run it on GeForce GT 630? Obviously not on 60FPS but will I be able to run it with no lags?
04-15-2015, 05:42 PM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by nimrobalgit View Post
Would I be able to run it on GeForce GT 630? Obviously not on 60FPS but will I be able to run it with no lags?

On low, you'd be lucky to break the 25-30fps barrier.
04-17-2015, 01:04 AM #5
Originally posted by Rath
So far, I'm enjoying it. There are some obvious improvements from GTA IV that I noticed right off the bat. Using mouse and keyboard to drive is definitely a lot better, it seems a lot easier. Granted I still find myself having to constantly correct to follow a straight line. But, again I don't have to correct nowhere near as much as I did in GTA IV. I also noticed that combat, shooting, and aiming is a lot easier. And it seems like what you'd expect in a first person shooter, granted it's still not as precise. Again, it's still an improvement over aiming and shooting in GTA IV. Right now I can't really give an extensive opinion, or review, just yet since I haven't spent much time playing.

Though I do love using a mouse and keyboard I feel that the controls for flying are difficult and I can find it hard to fly vehicles like jets which is a shame but this can obviously be solved by plugging in a controller which solves this problem (for me at least). I have been playing quite a lot so I can give a more in depth opinion which is probably not a good thing xD
04-17-2015, 02:30 AM #6
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Rath

Have you done air craft on a keyboard? My god its horrible. Luckily you can switch to either set of controls seamlessly.
04-17-2015, 03:41 AM #7
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Have you done air craft on a keyboard? My god its horrible. Luckily you can switch to either set of controls seamlessly.

Yeah, unfortunately I found out the hard way. The fact that you need a numpad for various flight controls is retarded. Thankfully switching between the set of controls is seamless, otherwise I would have been disappointed.
04-17-2015, 04:24 AM #8
Zeynoh
< ^ > < ^ >
I love the game on PC so much with my GTX 970 ^^ I have GTA V on every single consoles but of course if you want the best GTA Experience go buy it on a PC if you can play at 60+fps and pretty good graphic settings, you will definitely feel the difference.
04-17-2015, 05:22 PM #9
NYKILLA007
Maggbot timeout!
I have GTA V on PS3, PS4 and now PC and let me tell you, it is soooo fu&$ing smooth and runs really well compared to a console.

I am using 2 older GTX 780 Ti cards in SLI, also running 144 hz refresh rate, everything maxed out and it is just very hard to go from PC back to PS3 graphics and gameplay.
As bad as the PS3 frame rates are, it is soo much more noticeable coming off PC,, now even PS4 comparing to PC is no competition, so for all the console jockeys that say otherwise and like to compare PC and Console? It's not even a valid argument.

I'm a loving my PC again!
04-20-2015, 08:03 PM #10
i just upgraded my video card to from a 2gb evga 750 to a evga 4gb 970 and let me tell you.. OMG~!~

as most of all of you i have it on ps3, ps4, and now pc... ps4 ran nice and was a nice upgrade from ps3....

the PC version is running retardedly smooth, its all i ever wanted in GTA, so much epicness!!!

i hate rockstar as a company but god damn can they make a great freakin game

i do notice rooms are tiny. im sure its because not alot of people play gtav on pc and everyone has a buddy list to join friends too...

ill see yall on the streets

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo