10-29-2014, 08:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey! Could anyone do a gta 5 recovery for me? Money (100 mil?) rank and LSC ect. Thanks!
10-29-2014, 09:52 PM #2
witchery
Big Sister
Originally posted by Minifleck View Post
Hey! Could anyone do a gta 5 recovery for me? Money (100 mil?) rank and LSC ect. Thanks!

I can do that for u , but can u told me which rank u have there ? i cant build new account for u at lest u should have rank 5 or 6.

The following 3 users say thank you to witchery for this useful post:

DoN-WaKiTa, Minifleck, TheCostco
10-29-2014, 11:18 PM #3
Originally posted by witchery View Post
I can do that for u , but can u told me which rank u have there ? i cant build new account for u at lest u should have rank 5 or 6.

ugh, I haven't even created a character yet xD
10-29-2014, 11:58 PM #4
TheCostco
Bounty hunter

I got inboxed with same request. I also told them to make sure the online tutorial was completed and they needed to be around rank 5.

The following user thanked TheCostco for this useful post:

witchery
10-30-2014, 03:42 AM #5
Please help me im the same would love awesome cars rank and money i have rank 10. please advice
10-30-2014, 12:49 PM #6
Originally posted by TheCostco View Post
I got inboxed with same request. I also told them to make sure the online tutorial was completed and they needed to be around rank 5.

I'm lvl 5 now, you've got my details Smile
10-30-2014, 02:08 PM #7
proditaki
Climbing up the ladder

Not neccesarily, there's a way to bypass the online tutorial Winky Winky
10-30-2014, 03:05 PM #8
witchery
Big Sister
Originally posted by proditaki View Post
Not neccesarily, there's a way to bypass the online tutorial Winky Winky

I know there's away to bypass the online tutorial , but my point to mod the acc in less than 5 min and i do that for free , so i need ppl help me to do that fast as much as can be Winky Winky

The following user thanked witchery for this useful post:

DoN-WaKiTa
10-30-2014, 03:20 PM #9
proditaki
Climbing up the ladder
I know there's away to bypass the online tutorial , but my point to mod the acc in less than 5 min and i do that for free , so i need ppl help me to do that fast as much as can be Winky Winky

Seems fair.
Btw when adding money to an account, do cash, not bank. For some reason Cash doesn't get you banned as fast.
10-30-2014, 03:25 PM #10
witchery
Big Sister
Originally posted by proditaki View Post
Seems fair.
Btw when adding money to an account, do cash, not bank. For some reason Cash doesn't get you banned as fast.

My way didn't get u banned at all but always there's risk Smile

The following user thanked witchery for this useful post:

DoN-WaKiTa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo