10-30-2014, 08:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wanted to ask if some one can help me level up i am level 10 and need a little help. i am running rogero 4.55 and have to K@k tool runnning . i also have the CARRPC editor amazing just wanting to no if someone out there can give me money lol . any who thanks so much .any advice or service well come
Ninja
10-30-2014, 10:38 AM #2
witchery
Big Sister
Originally posted by KENNEDY.HOWARD View Post
Just wanted to ask if some one can help me level up i am level 10 and need a little help. i am running rogero 4.55 and have to K@k tool runnning . i also have the CARRPC editor amazing just wanting to no if someone out there can give me money lol . any who thanks so much .any advice or service well come
Ninja

Oh u have jailbroken ps3 & u need free recovery , r u serious ?
Last edited by witchery ; 10-30-2014 at 09:22 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to witchery for this useful post:

charming, DoN-WaKiTa
10-30-2014, 11:32 AM #3
Its cause the 4.55 rogero cfw cannt load the mod menue i am scared of downgrading my ps3 as iv seen a few friemds reck there ps3 so i dont do to much modding online as you could be blocked and all that jazz i am 100 percent cheat free and would like to change it up with out breaking my ps3. with a person who knows how to use them there is no tutorial at all with 1.17 online mods ive looked . just wanting help.
10-30-2014, 04:27 PM #4
witchery
Big Sister
Originally posted by KENNEDY.HOWARD View Post
Its cause the 4.55 rogero cfw cannt load the mod menue i am scared of downgrading my ps3 as iv seen a few friemds reck there ps3 so i dont do to much modding online as you could be blocked and all that jazz i am 100 percent cheat free and would like to change it up with out breaking my ps3. with a person who knows how to use them there is no tutorial at all with 1.17 online mods ive looked . just wanting help.

ok will help u out , just connect me on pm.

charming, DoN-WaKiTa
10-31-2014, 09:00 PM #5
witchery
Big Sister
Done enjoy.

charming, DoN-WaKiTa
10-31-2014, 09:13 PM #6
Would like to say Witchery's Is diffidently the best guy to go to for help ...if it wasnt for my lack of techie saviness he would of been able to do it a lot quicker ...........THANK YOU ... SO MUCH ....wishing there were more people out there AMAZING

The following user thanked KENNEDY.HOWARD for this useful post:

witchery

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo