11-26-2014, 06:43 AM #1
dwi_745$$$
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); U account ban me u guys suck.Omg guys been modding since GTA iv and GTA v haven't gotten a single cid banned or account ban.Does that mean Sony is gonna ban my cid next that would be my first cid ban ever why is this happening I apologize of what some of u said,Ccapi doesn't work and spoofing doesn't I know now this is complete bs I guess it doesn't work wasn't on any homebrew or nothing but do troll alot of people.Whats the chances of me getting cid banned next or do u guys suggest me do would taking it easy for a few days help.I feel like a complete noon now saying ccapi and spoof works which clearly doesn't😢 I guess been taking advantage to much and didn't realize it.
11-26-2014, 06:49 AM #2
dwi_745$$$
Climbing up the ladder
I think this is what I deserve cuz was kinda being a smart ass so maybe karma hopefully that is it.
11-26-2014, 06:55 AM #3
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
Just learn about cfw and you would know. Or dont buy a damn jailbreak suspecting not to get banned!
11-26-2014, 07:02 AM #4
dwi_745$$$
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by AutoModder View Post
Just learn about cfw and you would know. Or dont buy a damn jailbreak suspecting not to get banned!

I do know alot about cfw but really why account banned and not cid ban? That's crazy what's your spoofing method?And thanks for letting me know
11-26-2014, 03:20 PM #5
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by dwi
I do know alot about cfw but really why account banned and not cid ban? That's crazy what's your spoofing method?And thanks for letting me know

Sure you do. What CFW are you on?
11-26-2014, 04:26 PM #6
CRMZ
Can’t trickshot me!
every person who use jailbroken ps3 will get banned it doesnt matter account or cid ban once u jailbreak u taking the risk so soon or later u will get banned it just a matter of time
11-26-2014, 06:16 PM #7
dwi_745$$$
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by EYE
Did you even spoof cid? use ninja tool? use anti ban? :fa:

Yea spoof but not ninja I used ccapi to spoof
11-26-2014, 06:16 PM #8
dwi_745$$$
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by AutoModder View Post
Sure you do. What CFW are you on?

Rogero
11-26-2014, 06:26 PM #9
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by dwi
Rogero

Some people said its the actual game GTAV causing this.
11-26-2014, 06:30 PM #10
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by dwi
Rogero

OMFG relly? How do you know alot about CFW and you're a CEX modder? Do you even know anything about lv0?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo