03-28-2015, 11:59 AM #1
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,

I will pay someone to teach me how to script bypass the 1.23 eboot. I don't want to just buy the eboot from you as I want to have a basic understanding of how it's done so I can apply the knowledge for the next update. I am only doing this for the knowledge and not so much for the fame or attention so if I succeed the final eboot will not be shared with the community. However, I will use the eboot for myself as I enjoy modding on the playstation.

I am only going to pay people with rep within the community as I am sick of being scammed on forums. If you know how to do this and want to earn some money message me. I'll be more than happy to work out some kind of deal with you.

Thank you,
Kiean

The following user thanked Scouse Power for this useful post:

Knar_Eno
03-28-2015, 02:06 PM #2
TiJoshy
Bounty hunter
Looking for one of those my self man.
Good luck finding someone to show you how.
03-28-2015, 05:45 PM #3
MICKEY_MODZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
yup good luck with that itry that my self but no success i hope some one makes a tutorial on scrip bypass if there isnt one already..
03-28-2015, 06:50 PM #4
Yh good luck finding someone
03-28-2015, 11:29 PM #5
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
maybe someone be nice enough to release 1.23 script bypass?
03-29-2015, 12:16 AM #6
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
If you actully figure out how to make it release it... Really big dick move for hiding something that will most likely appear from someone else. Might aswell be the first.

The following user thanked xXRULAYXx for this useful post:

EBKwWw
03-29-2015, 01:02 AM #7
i would like to know how to do it too or heck i would pay for it at this moment... im tired of being in modder lobbys lolol im not the modder these other guys are.. i just mod cars n mess around not constantly blow or try to kill everybody to the point my game lags out.. its gettin old
03-29-2015, 08:07 AM #8
LAGAWAY47
Do a barrel roll!
Staying with my sprx menu Smile
03-29-2015, 08:58 PM #9
Originally posted by LAGAWAY47 View Post
Staying with my sprx menu Smile

fuc k you
03-29-2015, 09:27 PM #10
This is why it's not yet released... We mature modders have to wait because of you script kiddies that do dumb sh it like attatching items and blowing up the lobbies constantly... When will you ever learn that even one Modder can mess it up for all modders? If you have a bypass I promise you I'm one who will apprecie the privilege, rather than abuse it. I mod to have fun with my friends which doesn't include giving other gamers a bad experience! If u have a 1.23 bypass please private share it to me. Thank you.

The following 2 users say thank you to Knar_Eno for this useful post:

RM_Lobbies, Troyabusa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo