03-30-2015, 07:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Pls Help me out I will get my jailbreak in two days and I want to play Online With MoDz So if u know about any bypass Pls Post it Here!

Thx :-)

The following 2 users groaned at KennyMoDzZ for this awful post:

BiG_GHOST_GaMeR, Sen
03-30-2015, 07:41 AM #2
And by the way I will be on Rebug/Cex/BLES
03-30-2015, 07:57 AM #3
BiG_GHOST_GaMeR
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by KennyMoDzZ View Post
Pls Help me out I will get my jailbreak in two days and I want to play Online With MoDz So if u know about any bypass Pls Post it Here!

Who the hell wants 32 Menus when 31 of them are shit anyway Facepalm
03-30-2015, 08:03 AM #4
Originally posted by GaMeR View Post
Who the hell wants 32 Menus when 31 of them are shit anyway Facepalm

I don't think so sprx are shit they are awesome (32 mod menus) I will be happy if someone releases the bypass for update 1.23

And I don't know why the fuck Kristjan1001 don't release the fcking update itz just 30 min. Of work ( Think So ;-) )

Thnx appreciate any help :-)
03-30-2015, 08:53 AM #5
theberhan
Bounty hunter
I don't think so sprx are shit they are awesome (32 mod menus) I will be happy if someone releases the bypass for update 1.23

And I don't know why the fuck Kristjan1001 don't release the fcking update itz just 30 min. Of work ( Think So ;-) )

Thnx appreciate any help :-)

no, he's right... 31 of them menu's are shit, the most popular and the ones that everyone uses are probably APII intense, K&K, and 3socks......

Besides how would you know whats good and not if you don't mind me saying you're only getting your CFW PS3 in 2 days...
03-30-2015, 02:45 PM #6
Originally posted by theberhan View Post
no, he's right... 31 of them menu's are shit, the most popular and the ones that everyone uses are probably APII intense, K&K, and 3socks......

Besides how would you know whats good and not if you don't mind me saying you're only getting your CFW PS3 in 2 days...

I had it then I had to remove my Cfw and Install Ofw now i m getting it back and i played with the mod menus
03-30-2015, 03:16 PM #7
Sen
:usa: :usa:
I had it then I had to remove my Cfw and Install Ofw now i m getting it back and i played with the mod menus

and why you had to remove your CFW and install OFW? wat wat

The following user thanked Sen for this useful post:

xFLAMER
03-30-2015, 03:59 PM #8
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by xFLAMER View Post
cuz he is a fuckin retarded motherfucker

hahahaahah

The following user thanked Sen for this useful post:

xFLAMER
03-30-2015, 04:02 PM #9
ian_
Hurah!
Pls Help me out I will get my jailbreak in two days and I want to play Online With MoDz So if u know about any bypass Pls Post it Here!

you have modzz in ya name so surley you know how to mod?
why dont you create own bypass
03-30-2015, 04:08 PM #10
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
pawned what a ***fuck

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo