05-24-2015, 01:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

So how long do you guys think before it gets to the level of where the PS3 modding is at? It took a few years before the PS3 jailbreak was released, seems like PS4 came a lot sooner

Some PS4 JB Info Sites -

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by AdnanM801 ; 05-24-2015 at 03:47 AM.

The following user thanked AdnanM801 for this useful post:

rothwell2014

The following user groaned AdnanM801 for this awful post:

xAskYouModz
05-24-2015, 01:54 AM #2
ill be watching, i hope this has a tutorial or a grasp, not just some kid keeping a weird glitch to himself.
05-24-2015, 03:21 AM #3
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
i think ps4 bans will be faster if there are modders and i dont think people should mod the ps4 yet...... and i think its a creator glitch lol, thats my guess
Last edited by Faloof ; 05-24-2015 at 03:26 AM.
05-24-2015, 03:32 AM #4
These two videos prove nothing... don't the pc buttons change when you plugin a controller? (That explains the ps buttons) The videos show the same "mods", nothing really proof worthy. AND, i know the ps4 version looks good, but this version (at least the first video) looks far beyond ps4's version..

At most this is probably a glitch that some troll is keeping close to chest or all done on a pc

The following 3 users say thank you to xNITEMAREx for this useful post:

Fantasy Gam3r, Pwnaggge, rothwell2014
05-24-2015, 03:49 AM #5
Originally posted by AdnanM801 View Post
Yup cause I'm a rep whore and I uploaded this just for the rep...

Done on the PS4 - a handful of my crew members were online in that lobby.

Then GLITCH.... end of story!
05-24-2015, 03:52 AM #6
Originally posted by xNITEMAREx View Post
Then GLITCH.... end of story!

God mode, spawning random items, going invisible... yeah you're right... must be a glitch... sorry I'll rename the thread

The following user thanked AdnanM801 for this useful post:

Pwnaggge
05-24-2015, 03:53 AM #7
Tustin
Balls of Steel
I'm pretty sure the articles you posted are referring to the nand exploit which wouldn't even allow modifying game files. This is most likely some type of glitch. Even if it was a hack, there's no way this guy reversed the scripts and made his own or mapped out the memory enough to spawn in things

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

CuTiXz
05-24-2015, 03:53 AM #8
God mode, spawning random items, going invisible... yeah you're right... must be a glitch... sorry I'll rename the thread

Look buddy, im not the only one who doesnt believe this shit... If youre looking for an arguement, look elsewhere
05-24-2015, 03:55 AM #9
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
I'm pretty sure the articles you posted are referring to the nand exploit which wouldn't even allow modifying game files. This is most likely some type of glitch. Even if it was a hack, there's no way this guy reversed the scripts and made his own or mapped out the memory enough to spawn in things

Well I don't see this as just a coincidence all happening within a few days of each other... time will tell though, more and more of this stuff will surface soon
05-24-2015, 03:58 AM #10
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Well I don't see this as just a coincidence all happening within a few days of each other... time will tell though, more and more of this stuff will surface soon

It is odd but honestly, the odds of this guy having access to the public private keys to get this stuff on PS4 is so slim you'd have a better chance of winning the lottery. ECDSA is virtually impossible to break without some kind of oversight (like your truly random number always returning 4). I don't think Sony would make that mistake again.

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

rothwell2014

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo