09-04-2014, 03:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); haha he supposedly has video proof of me in god mode but the video doesn't do shit. im so hurt to think that someone would falsely accuse me he also has lots of other videos on youtube where he reported other people why don't u check him out to see if ur there only person that ive seen that he has recorded on this site is rayrod
You must login or register to view this content.

video has been removed
Last edited by Beadsman20 ; 09-04-2014 at 07:06 PM.
09-04-2014, 06:10 PM #20
bro you gave me over 20 negative reputation reports bro, for what reason other than troll i have no idea! ive explained and PROVEN m account got hacked and fake threads got posted and yet ppl still neg reped me, like i care...reputation shows how nerdy u are, shit i got two kids and im engaged, i mod for fun and to learn new things...but its whatever keep neg me bro
09-04-2014, 06:12 PM #21
really looney? now u gun neg me? grow the fuck up u fucking little kids! jesus! u wanna talk shit then talk shit fuck reputation bro! it ok, ill neg u back!

The following user thanked bornitalian for this useful post:

Teh Niganator
09-04-2014, 06:17 PM #22
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by bornitalian View Post
bro you gave me over 20 negative reputation reports bro, for what reason other than troll i have no idea! ive explained and PROVEN m account got hacked and fake threads got posted and yet ppl still neg reped me, like i care...reputation shows how nerdy u are, shit i got two kids and im engaged, i mod for fun and to learn new things...but its whatever keep neg me bro

You must login or register to view this content. look you have got 1 neg off me because youre retarded maybe if you stop making dumb posts people will stop negging you think before you poin the finger at people mother******
09-04-2014, 06:22 PM #23
bro i didnt post stupid threads u fucking idiot someone jacked my account u fuck, but u dont care bout that do u! no! whatever idc bout rep ne ways this sites starting to fill up with immature little kids bro, stay the fuck off my threads, continue ur trolling elsewhere bro, trust me!
09-04-2014, 06:32 PM #24
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
bro i didnt post stupid threads u fucking idiot someone jacked my account u fuck, but u dont care bout that do u! no! whatever idc bout rep ne ways this sites starting to fill up with immature little kids bro, stay the fuck off my threads, continue ur trolling elsewhere bro, trust me!

trolling and kid ? im 23 and i aint trolling im stating facts look at your rep and your negs that explains it all
09-04-2014, 06:38 PM #25
you dont fucking get it do u? my shit got hacked, im working with admins to get my rep back u fucking low life shit! all u did is try to be cool and add to something u know nothing bout! jesus bro 23?! ur acting like ur 14! now leave me the fuck alone u worthless modder!
09-04-2014, 06:39 PM #26
and one other thing u low life, u talk bout nothing cept how u only added a couple times but yet u still add neg rep fucking retard get reported!
09-04-2014, 06:39 PM #27
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
you dont fucking get it do u? my shit got hacked, im working with admins to get my rep back u fucking low life shit! all u did is try to be cool and add to something u know nothing bout! jesus bro 23?! ur acting like ur 14! now leave me the fuck alone u worthless modder!

damn did i upset you i cant understand what i have done ive negged you once and youre crying like a bitch about it whos the one whos acting like 14
09-04-2014, 06:40 PM #28
oh im sorry did u try to talk to me? u have nothing to say bro get reported and ignored!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo