Post: PS4 / XBox One / PC Trailer/Screenshots + Info (Sept 12th)
09-13-2014, 01:18 AM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the [HIGHLIGHT]PlayStation 4 and Xbox One[/HIGHLIGHT] on [HIGHLIGHT]November 18, 2014[/HIGHLIGHT] with the [HIGHLIGHT]PC version[/HIGHLIGHT] to follow [HIGHLIGHT]January 27, 2015[/HIGHLIGHT].

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County [HIGHLIGHT]more immersive than ever[/HIGHLIGHT]. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:
[HIGHLIGHT]
- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more
[/HIGHLIGHT]
Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will also feature enhanced radio selections with [HIGHLIGHT]over 100 additional new songs[/HIGHLIGHT] and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.

All players who [HIGHLIGHT]pre-order the game will get $1,000,000[/HIGHLIGHT] in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA$500K each for your Story Mode and for your GTA Online in-game bank accounts).

A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including [HIGHLIGHT]rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp[/HIGHLIGHT]; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, [HIGHLIGHT]new weapons[/HIGHLIGHT] and more.

Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with [HIGHLIGHT]online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One[/HIGHLIGHT]. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.

Existing players will be able to [HIGHLIGHT]transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC[/HIGHLIGHT]. For more info about gaining access to exclusive content for returning players, please visit rockstargames.com/V/bonuscontent.

Check out the brand new GTAV trailer, entitled "A Picket Fence and a Dog Named Skip" – and enjoy these sixteen new screenshots taken from the PlayStation 4 version of the game.
Screenshots

Sources: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Kryptus ; 09-13-2014 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Highlights

The following 7 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

Cien, Geo, Callumeleyy, Jakes625, Joel, matt0897, Smoky420
09-13-2014, 08:28 PM #11
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by ResistTheStars View Post
So they've finally decided to give us a release date on official version of the game lol. At least I can get a change to play the game how it was meant to be played now rather than on that broken arse thing we've had for the past 10 months.
Aside from being a modder, before I was a modder, I was a GTA fanboy. Not of Rockstar itself, but this game was awesome until they broke it.

I can't wait for the new weapons, cars, etc. Finally can play GTA like the good old days.
09-13-2014, 09:47 PM #12
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by KryptusX View Post
Aside from being a modder, before I was a modder, I was a GTA fanboy. Not of Rockstar itself, but this game was awesome until they broke it.

I can't wait for the new weapons, cars, etc. Finally can play GTA like the good old days.

The game is broken to start with, it feels like it was designed for next gen and PC but they've half arsed it on the ps3 nothing seems to run right. The new gear will be nice to have for a few days, probably not gonna play this so much if I do decide to get fit.
I'm waiting for Tom Clancy The Division next year other than Destiny(bit of a let down as it doesn't seem like the game was finished) nothing have taken my fancy so far.

I don't think GTA isn't gonna be as graphically impressive as The Last of Us Remastered or any of the other Remastered ports but the new features will make up for that, but once the magic of those has worn off the game will be as boring as it is on the PS3 in my opinion, but I don't like paying for the same thing twice which this feels like it will be.
09-13-2014, 10:07 PM #13
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
The game is broken to start with, it feels like it was designed for next gen and PC but they've half arsed it on the ps3 nothing seems to run right. The new gear will be nice to have for a few days, probably not gonna play this so much if I do decide to get fit.
I'm waiting for Tom Clancy The Division next year other than Destiny(bit of a let down as it doesn't seem like the game was finished) nothing have taken my fancy so far.

I don't think GTA isn't gonna be as graphically impressive as The Last of Us Remastered or any of the other Remastered ports but the new features will make up for that, but once the magic of those has worn off the game will be as boring as it is on the PS3 in my opinion, but I don't like paying for the same thing twice which this feels like it will be.
You can look forward to ESO on consoles. Enzo Can't wait for that.
09-13-2014, 10:38 PM #14
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Damn 30 players, they have to buy new servers lol

Now all i need is a PS4 Devkit Ninja
09-13-2014, 11:12 PM #15
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by TodayWasgoodDay View Post
Damn 30 players, they have to buy new servers lol

Now all i need is a PS4 Devkit Ninja

Good look trying to get hold off one of them lol. Won't be much good if you manged to get one either as you'd need the SDK along with a bunch of other stuff and chances are you'd still need some heavy modding to the firmware before you could RTM like the ps3.

The following user thanked ResistTheStars for this useful post:

Smoky420
09-13-2014, 11:15 PM #16
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
You can look forward to ESO on consoles. Enzo Can't wait for that.

Haven't really seen anything about that but if it's anything like Skyrim, which I didn't get a proper chance to play, I'll let probably buy that also.
09-13-2014, 11:20 PM #17
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Haven't really seen anything about that but if it's anything like Skyrim, which I didn't get a proper chance to play, I'll let probably buy that also.
Brah. I played until I hit maximum level on PC, Veteran Rank 12.
It's fucking badass. It's a combo of Elder Scrolls and MMOs, fucking awesome.
09-13-2014, 11:36 PM #18
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Brah. I played until I hit maximum level on PC, Veteran Rank 12.
It's fucking badass. It's a combo of Elder Scrolls and MMOs, fucking awesome.

Starting to get into a lot of new game genres over the past year before that I rarely played games and when I did it was either racing games and first person shooters. Started to expand my game collection and taste drastically thanks to a few friends and I'm so glad I did. So glad I did as a year ago I wouldn't have even looked at Destiny or Dark Souls 2 and now there some of my favourite game I've played the past year.
09-14-2014, 08:44 AM #19
Jakes625
Trippy Hippy

Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the [HIGHLIGHT]PlayStation 4 and Xbox One[/HIGHLIGHT] on [HIGHLIGHT]November 18, 2014[/HIGHLIGHT] with the [HIGHLIGHT]PC version[/HIGHLIGHT] to follow [HIGHLIGHT]January 27, 2015[/HIGHLIGHT].

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County [HIGHLIGHT]more immersive than ever[/HIGHLIGHT]. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:
[HIGHLIGHT]
- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more
[/HIGHLIGHT]
Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will also feature enhanced radio selections with [HIGHLIGHT]over 100 additional new songs[/HIGHLIGHT] and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.

All players who [HIGHLIGHT]pre-order the game will get $1,000,000[/HIGHLIGHT] in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA$500K each for your Story Mode and for your GTA Online in-game bank accounts).

A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including [HIGHLIGHT]rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp[/HIGHLIGHT]; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, [HIGHLIGHT]new weapons[/HIGHLIGHT] and more.

Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with [HIGHLIGHT]online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One[/HIGHLIGHT]. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.

Existing players will be able to [HIGHLIGHT]transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC[/HIGHLIGHT]. For more info about gaining access to exclusive content for returning players, please visit rockstargames.com/V/bonuscontent.

Check out the brand new GTAV trailer, entitled "A Picket Fence and a Dog Named Skip" – and enjoy these sixteen new screenshots taken from the PlayStation 4 version of the game.
Screenshots

Sources: You must login or register to view this content.

dope.

I've always liked what rockstar stood for and the image they created. This addition to the franchise is a must for me. Really excited to see where they take it without the hardware limitations Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo