Post: [1.16] How To Fix "Incompatible Assets" Error (Not Able To Join Other Players)
09-27-2014, 01:32 PM #1
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU Member,

So I Have Recently Came Across The Incompatible Assets Error On Grand Theft Auto V & Tried Looking Here For a Way To Fix It, But I Couldn't Find Something, So i thought of something to Do & it Worked, It is Very Easy & Simple to Fix, but if you don't know how to fix just Follow As I Say.

Tutorial:

Step 1. Delete The 1.16 Update.
Step 2. Re Install Update.

That's Basically it. Then all you have to do Is Put Your Debug Eboot On, I Used This One:
You must login or register to view this content.

Package Files [1.06-1.16] (Instead Of Auto Updating)

Note:
Don't Post Anything Bad Here Or I Will Remove Your Comment. This thread is for helping the people that don't know how to fix it.

Last edited by Kryptus ; 02-09-2015 at 08:19 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Ethan for this useful post:

Forgiveness, iTzDavid39, undefeatedd45, witchery
01-10-2015, 02:24 AM #11
rc210
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Ethan View Post

Hello NGU Member,

So I Have Recently Came Across The Incompatible Assets Error On Grand Theft Auto V & Tried Looking Here For a Way To Fix It, But I Couldn't Find Something, So i thought of something to Do & it Worked, It is Very Easy & Simple to Fix, but if you don't know how to fix just Follow As I Say.

Tutorial:

Step 1. Delete The 1.16 Update.
Step 2. Re Install Update.

That's Basically it. Then all you have to do Is Put Your Debug Eboot On, I Used This One:

Package Files [1.06-1.16] (Instead Of Auto Updating)

Note:
Don't Post Anything Bad Here Or I Will Remove Your Comment. This thread is for helping the people that don't know how to fix it.

Itss doing it to me on 1.20 could you please help me?
01-21-2015, 03:58 AM #12
Originally posted by Codydc123 View Post
First you shove finger firmly up butthole and twist around. while doing this you have to be hoola hooping while singing the national anthem

Still not working lol
01-27-2015, 04:08 PM #13
shane duvall
I am error
where do i delet the updeat at ?
05-05-2015, 12:11 AM #14
WiseMonkey
Little One
does this work if i dont get an error, but cant join other lobbies and im always by myself?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo