09-27-2014, 02:01 PM #1
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU User Enzo

So I have made a NextGenUpdate Clan! This is for all the people who want to come play with Staff/ other members on the site! we are allowing anyone to join the clan Both Console's Xbox & Playstation. When The Heists Come out you will be able to play with The Site Leaders (Moderators/Content Managers) & Even Tustin.

Join The Clan Here: You must login or register to view this content.

Once you have Joined make sure to Leave a comment so I know who you are Smile

Note:
I will be also doing competitions in the Clan/Crew. out of my own money, I don't quite know what Competition yet but their will be 3 winners for everyone. I don't know what I will give for first place, Probably something like a $20 PlayStation Card. but for 3rd Place = Buy You an Elite Subscription(1 Month). 2nd Place = Gift Card(Something Like That)

-NextGenUpdate Team Ninja
Last edited by Kryptus ; 12-14-2014 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Proper GTA terms (Changed Clan to Crew) :enzo:

The following 16 users say thank you to Ethan for this useful post:

elgolumm, Formal671, Gay For Satan, GelsonSilva, Geo, hidro247, JLM, JordanCarr, kushkillin_757, Maverick, Reyz, TheDoctor MoDz, Vanz, xXGMLO2Xx, Zupah
09-29-2014, 08:47 PM #20
elgolumm
Can’t trickshot me!
i join now.
09-30-2014, 09:43 PM #21
RedDotDinosaur
Do a barrel roll!
I already play with tustin Tustin
10-04-2014, 11:31 AM #22
modder00
Error… Cat invasion!
I joinn noww
10-07-2014, 06:23 PM #23
thank for letting me join
10-08-2014, 12:48 AM #24
Lilmanny1993
Pokemon Trainer
Im about to join in account MannyModx and Lilmanny1993 Not Moding while doing stuff with the clan.
10-15-2014, 11:54 AM #25
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by Ethan View Post

Hello NGU User Enzo

So I have made a NextGenUpdate Clan! This is for all the people who want to come play with Staff/ other members on the site! we are allowing anyone to join the clan Both Console's Xbox & Playstation. When The Heists Come out you will be able to play with The Site Leaders (Moderators/Content Managers) & Even Tustin.

Join The Clan Here: You must login or register to view this content.

Once you have Joined make sure to Leave a comment so I know who you are Smile

Note:
I will be also doing competitions in the Clan/Crew. out of my own money, I don't quite know what Competition yet but their will be 3 winners for everyone. I don't know what I will give for first place, Probably something like a $20 PlayStation Card. but for 3rd Place = Buy You an Elite Subscription(1 Month). 2nd Place = Gift Card(Something Like That)

-NextGenUpdate Team Ninja

I swear the girl in your picture is strangling herself with an xbox controller Mother of God

The following user thanked Shark for this useful post:

Joel
10-16-2014, 04:01 AM #26
Originally posted by Ethan View Post
The Competition will probably start when the heists are released. Smile

How can I join
10-16-2014, 03:24 PM #27
Reyz
Banned
PSN iReyzM8-
10-17-2014, 06:21 PM #28
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
GTA Is now offically fucked. Probably thanks to some Mod on this site as per usual....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo