09-27-2014, 02:01 PM #1
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU User Enzo

So I have made a NextGenUpdate Clan! This is for all the people who want to come play with Staff/ other members on the site! we are allowing anyone to join the clan Both Console's Xbox & Playstation. When The Heists Come out you will be able to play with The Site Leaders (Moderators/Content Managers) & Even Tustin.

Join The Clan Here: You must login or register to view this content.

Once you have Joined make sure to Leave a comment so I know who you are Smile

Note:
I will be also doing competitions in the Clan/Crew. out of my own money, I don't quite know what Competition yet but their will be 3 winners for everyone. I don't know what I will give for first place, Probably something like a $20 PlayStation Card. but for 3rd Place = Buy You an Elite Subscription(1 Month). 2nd Place = Gift Card(Something Like That)

-NextGenUpdate Team Ninja
Last edited by Kryptus ; 12-14-2014 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Proper GTA terms (Changed Clan to Crew) :enzo:

The following 16 users say thank you to Ethan for this useful post:

elgolumm, Formal671, Gay For Satan, GelsonSilva, Geo, hidro247, JLM, JordanCarr, kushkillin_757, Maverick, Reyz, TheDoctor MoDz, Vanz, xXGMLO2Xx, Zupah
09-27-2014, 06:15 PM #11
Originally posted by Zee. View Post
Nobody in the modding community is gonna wanna link there social rockstar stare

I don't think it makes a difference I have had it linked for a while now I am level 351 and have 350mil no ban yet.

The following 2 users say thank you to mps1213 for this useful post:

Ethan, Sir Zee
09-27-2014, 09:32 PM #12
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
I just joined =3
(Ngu-Vanz)
09-27-2014, 09:43 PM #13
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Ethan View Post

Hello NGU User Enzo

So I have made a NextGenUpdate Clan! This is for all the people who want to come play with Staff/ other members on the site! we are allowing anyone to join the clan Both Console's Xbox & Playstation. When The Heists Come out you will be able to play with The Site Leaders (Moderators/Content Managers) & Even Tustin.

Join The Clan Here: You must login or register to view this content.

Once you have Joined make sure to Leave a comment so I know who you are Smile

Note:
I will be also doing competitions in the Clan/Crew. out of my own money, I don't quite know what Competition yet but their will be 3 winners for everyone. I don't know what I will give for first place, Probably something like a $20 PlayStation Card. but for 3rd Place = Buy You an Elite Subscription(1 Month). 2nd Place = Gift Card(Something Like That)

-NextGenUpdate Team Ninja

Joined Hoe :p
09-27-2014, 10:45 PM #14
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Was seeing if I can take the original clan from Gommy but gommy is a fucking dick not giving the clan to someone else.
09-28-2014, 09:05 AM #15
Joined Gods-Beast- _ -
09-28-2014, 09:39 AM #16
ich brauche Geld und rp
09-28-2014, 05:40 PM #17
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by KidBehindACamera View Post
Was seeing if I can take the original clan from Gommy but gommy is a fucking dick not giving the clan to someone else.

Why should he? He made the official clan and at the time no one cared, but now for some reason we gotta make another

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

09-28-2014, 08:40 PM #18
When should we expect the first competition to be? Will mods be something we could use?
09-29-2014, 07:57 PM #19
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by mps1213 View Post
When should we expect the first competition to be? Will mods be something we could use?

The Competition will probably start when the heists are released. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo