09-27-2014, 02:01 PM #1
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU User Enzo

So I have made a NextGenUpdate Clan! This is for all the people who want to come play with Staff/ other members on the site! we are allowing anyone to join the clan Both Console's Xbox & Playstation. When The Heists Come out you will be able to play with The Site Leaders (Moderators/Content Managers) & Even Tustin.

Join The Clan Here: You must login or register to view this content.

Once you have Joined make sure to Leave a comment so I know who you are Smile

Note:
I will be also doing competitions in the Clan/Crew. out of my own money, I don't quite know what Competition yet but their will be 3 winners for everyone. I don't know what I will give for first place, Probably something like a $20 PlayStation Card. but for 3rd Place = Buy You an Elite Subscription(1 Month). 2nd Place = Gift Card(Something Like That)

-NextGenUpdate Team Ninja
Last edited by Kryptus ; 12-14-2014 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Proper GTA terms (Changed Clan to Crew) :enzo:

The following 16 users say thank you to Ethan for this useful post:

elgolumm, Formal671, Gay For Satan, GelsonSilva, Geo, hidro247, JLM, JordanCarr, kushkillin_757, Maverick, Reyz, TheDoctor MoDz, Vanz, xXGMLO2Xx, Zupah
09-27-2014, 02:07 PM #2
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by Ethan View Post

Hello NGU User Enzo

So I have made a NextGenUpdate Clan! This is for all the people who want to come play with Staff/ other members on the site! we are allowing anyone to join the clan Both Console's Xbox & Playstation. When The Heists Come out you will be able to play with The Site Leaders (Moderators/Content Managers) & Even Tustin.

Note:
I will be also doing competitions in the Clan/Crew. out of my own money, I don't quite know what Competition yet but their will be 3 winners for everyone. I don't know what I will give for first place, Probably something like a $20 PlayStation Card. but for 3rd Place = Buy You an Elite Subscription(1 Month). 2nd Place = Gift Card(Something Like That)

omg, play with tustin? holy shit im joining m8

:troll:
09-27-2014, 02:52 PM #3
Aseemtha
Do a barrel roll!
Lol the amount of moding swill be high

The following user thanked Aseemtha for this useful post:

Ajizzle
09-27-2014, 02:54 PM #4
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Originally posted by Laim
I'm sure we already had one of these, it was made pre-release of the game...

All The Others Are Very Inactive if you take alook, also the Leaders of them, none of us even know who they are lol.
09-27-2014, 02:55 PM #5
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by Laim
I'm sure we already had one of these, it was made pre-release of the game...

Gommy made it

The following user thanked Dylan for this useful post:

09-27-2014, 03:28 PM #6
The★A1★HAXO_oR
Do a barrel roll!
NICE IM STAR007HOLIDAY PSN- RO_oCKNot Happy or SadSTAR
09-27-2014, 03:45 PM #7
.ANONYMOUS.
Are you high?
I will be joining under SUOMYNONA__MA__I
09-27-2014, 04:50 PM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Ethan View Post

Hello NGU User Enzo

Note:

He already have one and I remember we told no modders to join and they did now its full of modded accounts, this serves like no purpose since we already got one and you said you didn't know anyone because out if the age of the forum your relatively new and it has a large member count and you can't possiblely know 1/1000th of the members
Last edited by Toke ; 09-27-2014 at 05:00 PM.
09-27-2014, 05:55 PM #9
Joined PSN: COD_HAKS
09-27-2014, 06:06 PM #10
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Nobody in the modding community is gonna wanna link there social rockstar stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo